• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why women feel good only if they can take out their clothes without feeling shy?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
" The photographer was male and would leave the room in between shots while his female assistant instructed her on the pose for the next shot ".

even the photographer also " no eyes see " :wink:

hi there

1. bro, this is the best so far!
2. well done, man.
3. hahaha!

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
" The photographer was male and would leave the room in between shots while his female assistant instructed her on the pose for the next shot ".

Sometimes, hang cheng pai, bo pian one lah.

Given a choice, he'd rather be taking pictures of XMM for their taiwanese version of penthouse anytime. :biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Why women feel good only if they can take out their clothes without feeling shy?
i rem reading somewhere : A woman takes her shame off by her cLothes ~..

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let you all puke okay?

99538.jpg

99527.jpg

99528.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Whoever did the makeup and photoshoot did a very bad job. You made me throw out the Macdonalds I just had. I have a very low expectation on women's look. If I even puke, you can imagine how bad the pictures are :(

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. fat kid, before you salivate further.
2. those shots were photoshopped hoh.
3. to look at some 50s milf.
4. look at its folds along the neckline, loose skin at its underarm & of course, the skin texture of its both hands.
5. & if you have not puke yet, its sagging bottom will do the job for you!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, not no eyes see.

The photographer had opted to change a cheaper set of lens so it needs cleaning up between every takes cos he ain't risking taking those shots with an expensive range of lens, lest they..

CRACKED after just taking ONE photo of her! LOL

choirboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, not no eyes see.

The photographer had opted to change a cheaper set of lens so it needs cleaning up between every takes cos he ain't risking taking those shots with an expensive range of lens, lest they..

CRACKED after just taking ONE photo of her! LOL

The photographer can sue for psychological trauma.

is it only me but this granny looks like a tranny.