• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Tom Cruise never consider for role of 007 ?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hate to do this and sound condescending. Revisit your comprehension skills. When did I say I bought it, anywhere for that matter.

QSD has caught you this time. It's not an outright lie, but when you say "my Rolex bought here", you are leaving a deliberate ambiguity that can mislead others into thinking it is you who used your own money to purchase it.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
QSD has caught you this time. It's not an outright lie, but when you say "my Rolex bought here", you are leaving a deliberate ambiguity that can mislead others into thinking it is you who used your own money to purchase it.

Sigh, why I am so unlucky. So many people do spelling and grammatical errors, syntax and contextual ambiguities all over the place, and they must come after me. OK, unambiguously, it was bought there, paid for by someone else and gifted to me. Happy?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
ask you dun canon here and there,now you see the consequences...:p

Sigh, why I am so unlucky. So many people do spelling and grammatical errors, syntax and contextual ambiguities all over the place, and they must come after me. OK, unambiguously, it was bought there, paid for by someone else and gifted to me. Happy?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
People go to JB movies to oogle at the Bond gals. Thus, they are not faggots.

Next time pls don't say it's the truth unless it's backed up by evidence. Didnt Roxygurly's Mum tell you that?

James bond movies are for faggots.

Sorry. I'm just saying the truth.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People go to JB movies to oogle at the Bond gals. Thus, they are not faggots.

Next time pls don't say it's the truth unless it's backed up by evidence. Didnt Roxygurly's Mum tell you that?

James bond is a spectre of the modern man's inadequacies. The disposable flashy cars. The sharp suits. The accent. The fancy gadgets. The invincibility. The martinis stirred not shaken (wtf?!?! gay!). The damsels in distress.

oh yeah. 2 hours of masturbation in the cinema. :rolleyes:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would Colin Farrell be a suitable candidate as double O 7?

573_2873.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Anybody remember George Lazenby? The Australian who played only one bond movie.
"On Her Majesty's Secret Service" was the movie.
It was rumoured and reported that he had an erection while smooching with one of the bond girls on set.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would Tom Cruise want to be 007? He is famous enough. He cannot become more famous being 007 and 007 will not be more popular because of Cruise.

It makes sense for the owners of the 007 franchise to cast a relative unknown such as Pierce Bosnan and Daniel Craig as they will be relatively cheaper. When they become more famous and start demanding more money, dump them and "restart" the series.

This is the reason why the superheroes are almost always played by unknowns. Spiderman by whathisname, Superman by whathisname, Batman by Christian Bale (relatively cheap).

A well-known star is casted to drive a movie not the other way round.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would Tom Cruise want to be 007? He is famous enough. He cannot become more famous being 007 and 007 will not be more popular because of Cruise.

It makes sense for the owners of the 007 franchise to cast a relative unknown such as Pierce Bosnan and Daniel Craig as they will be relatively cheaper. When they become more famous and start demanding more money, dump them and "restart" the series.

This is the reason why the superheroes are almost always played by unknowns. Spiderman by whathisname, Superman by whathisname, Batman by Christian Bale (relatively cheap).

A well-known star is casted to drive a movie not the other way round.

Sounds reasonable enough.

I hope they will consider Tay Ping Hui.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pierce Brosnan wasn't exactly unknown or came cheap. Brosnan starred in the Remington Steele series, Moore but NBC refused to release him from contract to spite UA which offered to pay for Brosnan to break contract They'd rather pay Brosnan to sit around home for years doing nothing. Then, Timothy Dalton got the role after Roger Moore.

Roger Moore was a bit of a comical Bond, but his years were best remembered for some the best James Bond songs ever, Live And Let Die (Paul McCartney), Nobody Does It Better (Carly Simon), For Your Eyes Only (Sheena Easton) and A View To A Kill (Duran Duran).

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe they found him too short to be James Bond. But I personally feel that Tom Cruise looks like a gangster; handsome but not charismatic. Then again Daniel Craig is neither handsome nor charismatic. Another disappointment is Timothy Dalton.

Maybe they can considering casting Tay Ping Hui.

Tay Ping Hui has the personality of a boiled potato!