• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why this news is important! just bc her husband is an angmo

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friday, Jan 11, 2013
The New Paper
By Charlene Chua

SINGAPORE - Strokes can happen to young, healthy people.

Australian-Chinese model-actress Jaymee Ong found this out the hard way.

At a friend's wedding dinner last October in Perth, Australia, the Singapore-based Beam Artistes celeb noticed that her husband's facial muscles were drooping.

Both are 33. The star of Channel 5 drama Point Of Entry realised that her husband was having a stroke. Ong told The New Paper: "It was so scary, I thought, 'This can't be happening.'

"It was so sudden and unexpected as he's young and fit and he leads a very healthy lifestyle.

"We just got married and have a young daughter. I couldn't imagine what would happen to us if anything happened to him."

Ong married Australian electrical engineer Matthew Heath in 2009 after dating him for three years.

He moved to Singapore from Perth and the couple have a two-year-old daughter, Juliet.

Ong said that when she realised her husband was having a stroke, she immediately took him to hospital.

He wasn't in any pain or even aware of his condition, she said.

According to her, the doctor said that although Mr Heath had suffered a mild stroke, the blood clot had affected a less crucial part of his brain.

The facial droop corrected itself after two days and he was kept under observation for a week at the hospital.

Ong, who has family and friends in Australia, said she was glad that her mother and mother-in-law were there to support her during that gruelling period.

more

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both are 33. The star of Channel 5 drama Point Of Entry realised that her husband was having a stroke. Ong told The New Paper: "It was so scary, I thought, 'This can't be happening.'

I wonder what her point of entry is after they start stroking each other.