• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why they just dun give up?

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ohSW6sR3NKI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:confused:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow, That is defiantly one club you dont want to end up in. Holly Fuck it has been a long time and didnt know they still shout poems in Clubs.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore gangs are people without a Clause. Only those at Geylang have a reason to be gangsters for monetary reasons.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Youths nowadays...:confused: I got this former friend, a bloody botak bastard... Farker joined a motor cycle gang... Always bragged about his gang.. Fuckin Yaya, a braggart but actually he's an empty vessel.. Bastard recently kena caught for stealing an Iphone belonging to a taxi driver.. In addition to that, the police also found few drugs on him... They charged the bastard further.. When kena interrogated by the cops, farker cried... All in all, he kena 3 charges.. Last week kena sentenced at Subcourt.. Judge sentenced him to 6 years imprisonment and he kena caning.. 1 year for hp theft and 5 years for drug possesion.. Went to his court hearing to satisfy myself to see his pathetic face.. The yaya botak bastard cried in court..:eek: I dont feel sorry at all at his plight.. Pathetic gangster wanna be like him bloody well deserved it..