• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why there are so many tourists in Thailand and yet their minister pay is only a fraction of Josephine Teo pay ?

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any reasons ? Thailand has no integrated resort and Christmas lights but there are so many tourists now in Thailand.

Our orchard road only attracts maids and tourists from Jb

Last edited:

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bcoz she has got another skill ... :o-o:

josephineteo.jpg

BraelynHughes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regarding the difference in ministerial pay, it's important to note that pay scales for government officials vary from country to country and depend on many factors, including the country's economic situation and government policies.BTW, I'm personally excited about my upcoming trip to Thailand. I've been using https://thaitriplover.com/ to plan my journey, and it's been a fantastic resource. Exploring new places, immersing myself in local culture, and trying new cuisines are some of the things I look forward to the most when traveling.

Last edited: