• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why the PAP and cronies keep demanding that we forgive Casey?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Rob O'Brien lives like us but most angmo don't. There are more Caseys than O'Brien.

Aside, since when xiao long bao became a hawker food?

You use the term "us" as if Singaporeans are a homogeneous entity. Nothing could be further from the truth.

In reality, there are tons of Singaporeans who have exactly the same attitude towards the poor as Anton. I should know because I am one of them. I avoid the MRT like the plague and I refuse to frequent any places in Singapore where there are poor people because I find their behaviour disgusting.

Not only do I dislike the poor, I also look down on any Singaporean who was educated in a neighborhood school regardless of their social standing now.

I was educated in one of the Premier Mission Schools in Singapore and I consider anyone who isn't from the same school to be inferior.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They need the fucking vote from these foreigners. That is why they give citizenship for these trash.

Chump I thougth you said you like Ang Mohs?

You voted meh? For whom? UMNO or MCA?

Useless ICA, they anyhow issue PR to Trash like you.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most who adviSe us to forgive missed the point.

Fact is that Anton is not remorseful of what he said and he is still very kwailan in his action and words.

If he is remorseful and sincerely apologise, I am sure most will be able to move on...

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
You use the term "us" as if Singaporeans are a homogeneous entity. Nothing could be further from the truth.

In reality, there are tons of Singaporeans who have exactly the same attitude towards the poor as Anton. I should know because I am one of them. I avoid the MRT like the plague and I refuse to frequent any places in Singapore where there are poor people because I find their behaviour disgusting.

Not only do I dislike the poor, I also look down on any Singaporean who was educated in a neighborhood school regardless of their social standing now.

I was educated in one of the Premier Mission Schools in Singapore and I consider anyone who isn't from the same school to be inferior.

What do you think you are? Upper Class Brit?

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are afraid the mob will also hunt them down like dogs when there is a regime change. They stand to lose a lot financially if they are chased out of SG and their assets are confiscated.

My advice is that the more oppressed the people are, the more violent the regime change will be.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you think you are? Upper Class Brit?

Leongsam made it clear he is an alumni from a Premier Mission school in Singapore.
Not strange I felt the same way as he does .

There was another who felt the same way.

pj_acs_flag.jpg

Thum Ping Tjin in Aug 2005 swam across the British Channel alone.
We all from ACS and other Singaporeans roll on the fucking floor laughing our arses off when Thum came out holding that instead of that fucking corrupt stinkapore red and white.

Stinkies will never understand that. And if they did, they are singaporeans and not stinkies

Stinkies all head down down and arseholes up high high begging, just begging to be fucked and tiewed by PAP and whatever policies they want to ram down the throats and arseholes
stinkies deserved all that and worse for being so no hui to their rights and people trying to speak for their rights and do not even bother to turn up at Hong Lim Park

FUCK THE STINKIES MORE AND EVEN MORE
THEY DESERVED THE SHIT AND FUCKING FROM PAP

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As if we should thank him and his expat friends for not looking down on Singapore. Our country offer them jobs and let them earn money. Why should they even think of looking down on a country that feed them?

"I am British-Australian and most of my expat friends appreciate their Singapore lives: They do not look down at this city, they travel to work every day on public transport ................."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are afraid the mob will also hunt them down like dogs when there is a regime change. They stand to lose a lot financially if they are chased out of SG and their assets are confiscated.

My advice is that the more oppressed the people are, the more violent the regime change will be.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
-- John F. Kennedy

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
They are probably worried about the spill over effect and not Anton. Anton alone does not mean anything, but if this is allowed to simmer, it may boil over and have catastrophic consequences

takchenow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then it's better to keep quiet than to seemingly take side of Anton.

I find it strange. In any western country, if such thing happens, you won't have anyone coming to your defense, much less the politicians.

They are probably worried about the spill over effect and not Anton. Anton alone does not mean anything, but if this is allowed to simmer, it may boil over and have catastrophic consequences