• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why the Ah Nehs are disliked around the World.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thought about it, i am going to mumbai to visit my friend. no grudges against them cos i spent my childhood in little india, but i think they behave like, you know...maybe due to because they feel deprived in some way.

let's make deepavali a 2 day public holiday, i think they will be happier...:biggrin:

You meeting a lady friend at Mumbai? She chio like those Bollywood stars?

Sometimes I also cannot tahan when I see those lovely Northern Indian babes at Siglap..

But one thing I cannot understand, most of their BFs or hubbies are very fat, hairy and full of Ghee on their waists, but yet they got Bollywood looking gals as their wives..

Live is really unfair..:rolleyes:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...blame it on the caste system....
...worst indian...middle class northern ones...followed by upper class n educated southern ones..
...our local indian dun fair any better....

Yes, the caste system is a major problem for them.. They still cannot shake off the old mentality of their caste system.. Southern Ah Nehs are discriminated alot back in India.. I understand that the Northern Ah Nehs don't think too highly of their Southern counterparts..

Funny thing is, when the locals here say negative things about these so called crude high class FTs from Northern India, we're branded as racist bigots..

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
You meeting a lady friend at Mumbai? She chio like those Bollywood stars?

Sometimes I also cannot tahan when I see those lovely Northern Indian babes at Siglap..

But one thing I cannot understand, most of their BFs or hubbies are very fat, hairy and full of Ghee on their waists, but yet they got Bollywood looking gals as their wives..

Live is really unfair..:rolleyes:

No lah. He go there to offer his rearside as he can't sell in Serangoon Road:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah. He go there to offer his rearside as he can't sell in Serangoon Road:biggrin:

Talkin about backsides, you can find many Ah Neh gays loitering around whole stretch of Serangoon from Tekka market right till Kitchener Rd during late nites..

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of my indian colleagues are mostly mechanical and robotic...asked to do A will not do B even if you scold him.....strictly follow instructions but will do exactly right...no more no less and leave on the dot....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of my indian colleagues are mostly mechanical and robotic...asked to do A will not do B even if you scold him.....strictly follow instructions but will do exactly right...no more no less and leave on the dot....

This kind of Indian colleagues can be considered as Ok.. At least they do their job properly..

Back then I had a Marine Engineer from Mumbai as my colleague.. Took him 5 hours to rectify small problem.. Then later found out he was busy yakking over the Hp for 3 hours talking to his wife back in India..

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL.. I think he's sleepin now after his usual late nite toddy binge.. When he's awake later, expect to see him defending his India cousins to the death..

After his afternoon nap, it's a trip downstairs to grab a can of chilled stout from his nearby NTUC.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
EXCEPT SINGAPORE
singaporeans like ah neh
we welcum them with open hands

Not all Sporeans welcome them with open hands.. When I used to stay in Tampines, even my old Malay neighbours were uncomfortable havin a loud Ah Neh family from India as their next door neighbour..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if u throw in a crate of beer, they will do super fast just to get the beer down their throat.

Bro, this is their uLtimate beer :

knockout.jpg

With at Least 8-10%, aLL things go ! ..:smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I respect this Indian journalist for being honest and upfront about the true behaviour of her fellow Ah Nehs..

But one Forummer here will slam me for being a racist bigot for posting this thread about his long lost cousins from India..

You know one thing that pisses me off. It's that many chinese will slam other chinese ppl for behaving in an unvicilized manner yet if you do it to shit skins for example you are a racist. I can assure you that the proportion of kelings that slam their own kind for fucked up behavior is much much much lower than the chinese.

Like have you ever heard of a chinese here saying someone is racist for slamming prc bad behavior for example? Is that even conceivable? That's how different the chinese are from the kelings.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, the caste system is a major problem for them.. They still cannot shake off the old mentality of their caste system.. Southern Ah Nehs are discriminated alot back in India.. I understand that the Northern Ah Nehs don't think too highly of their Southern counterparts..

Funny thing is, when the locals here say negative things about these so called crude high class FTs from Northern India, we're branded as racist bigots..

Yet if you say anything bad about a china person hey that's perfectly fine. Not trying to say china ppl are angels but just observe the double standards.

Now I see many of the Ah Nehs drinking at the Farrer Park field upgrade liao from cheap Toddy to King Robert Whisky brand..

King robert whiskey is sold in all 7-11s the taste is rather, how should i put it, strong. It somehow tastes more strongly compared to say chivas or johnny black.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
King robert whiskey is sold in all 7-11s the taste is rather, how should i put it, strong. It somehow tastes more strongly compared to say chivas or johnny black.

Chivas, Johnny Walker too atas for them.. King Robert is all they can afford.. There's this old shop owned by a Chinese family behind Tekka market who'll be open till the late mornings to sell beer and liquors to these Ah Nehs. The shop quite '' underground '' as its not known to many local Sporeans except the locals staying at the flats nearby.. They sell brands like JW, Chivas, Absolut Vodka more cheaper than other shops.. The brand High Commisioner Whisky also quite popular with these Ah Nehs .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chivas, Johnny Walker too atas for them.. King Robert is all they can afford.. There's this old shop owned by a Chinese family behind Tekka market who'll be open till the late mornings to sell beer and liquors to these Ah Nehs. The shop quite '' underground '' as its not known to many local Sporeans except the locals staying at the flats nearby.. They sell brands like JW, Chivas, Absolut Vodka more cheaper than other shops.. The brand High Commisioner Whisky also quite popular with these Ah Nehs .

Typical of these shit skins. No money to drink expensive brands of course drink cheap brands. Like those red necks that make their own alocohol like moonshines.

Then again no matter how these kelings fuck up chinese ppl will only attack their own kind.