• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Tell Us to Have Sex, But Wait 4 Yrs for PHoles?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not quite. the rich who can afford more children can jolly well produce more babies, like 5 or 6 of them. the poorer folks could make 1 or 2, depending on how much they can afford. :p

in sinkieland, it is the other way round. rich folks have 1-2 kids, poor folks have 5-6 kids. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then baseborn losers like yourself would visit internet forums such as this to espouse the virtues of an unfair system which entrenches the top echelons. You would be publicly derided for being a tool because you will neither ingratiate yourself with the top, nor find much love from your peers at the bottom.

Huh? Wouldn't a society where the top is producing too little and the bottom too much favour those at the bottom? Surely the bottom majority (assuming they aren't brainwashed, masochistic Sinkies) could vote themselves largesse from the public treasury? And btw, since when did I "espouse the virtues of an unfair system which entrenches the top echelons"? :biggrin:

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats what the pap is saying all these years,apparently the rich and the smart knows well enough to not have more children to serve as NS slaves.Contrary to lee fuck you's eugenics policy and much to the horror of the pap's wishes.

jus look at the fucking tax law here (pun intended),jus tell me how many people need child rebates to reduce tax payable?

and how many children is needed to actually enable the really rich to not pay tax at all.

its a bunch of bullshit.any tax accountant can tell you that.

Yes, without the poor, there are no rich.

Even if there is no poor, the PAP will still bring in more ppl to Singapore to be their slaves.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
my family-raising plans have been delayed by three to four years. I hope the Government can look into prioritising new flats for newly-weds, a young family or a couple expecting their first child.''

Why can't they just drive to a quiet spot and fuck in the back seat??? That's where many sinkies were conceived.... in a car or behind the bushes in some dark spot.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why can't they just drive to a quiet spot and fuck in the back seat??? That's where many sinkies were conceived.... in a car or behind the bushes in some dark spot.
walan eh! ...

u reply 2 a post datz mor dan 3 yrs o! ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In store room, the broom closet & behind the chicken coop, the last I can confirm, some vegetable seller son knoock up the chicken farmer's daughter...ha ha ha:biggrin: