• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why study in USA , UK or Australia when you can get one of the best educational system here?

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
ITS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE THAT USA IS DEPORTING CHINA STUDENTS , SOME AUSTRALIAN AND UK BULLIES TAKE A RACIST STAND AND ATTACK ASIAN CHINESE . THEY CAN ALL COME TO SINGAPORE TO FURTHER THEIR STUDIES , THIS WILL HELP OUR ECONOMY TREMENDOUSLY. ITS SO MUCH SAFER , CONDUSIVE AND WITH THEIR WEALTH CAN ENJOY A BETTER LIFE HERE THAN THE 3 countries mentioned above. ITS DISHEARTENING TO HEAR THERE ARE RACISTS IN ALL THESE COUNTRIES THTA ALWAYS CLIAM TO ADVOCATE HUMAN RIGHTS AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH , THYE ARE JUST SAYING ONE THING AND DOING ANOTHER.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Courses like Accounting and Financial things are common senses, tax in Singapore is not the same in US, China etc...

What is this shit international accounting, saying my accounting practices are better than yours is it?

More international than yrs...

Bring their accounting lecturers to go Singapore or China, pay them 10% more with perks. They will work harder and loaded more students to them to get more returns...

Send yr students to 5 eyes is kowtow to them for no benefits.... then making those anti Chinese HKies restaurants rich in Chintown, send mobey back to HK to fund rioters....

Time to bring back educations from 5 eye... to Asia.... nothing can be unteachable and besides Chinese are bilingual and power in English and Chinese languages....

Actually go setup education in Vietnam, got spare change to pump Vietbu full tank when visit yr children study there.... why waste money in expensive 5 eye for? No full tank to pump...

ITS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE THAT USA IS DEPORTING CHINA STUDENTS , SOME AUSTRALIAN AND UK BULLIES TAKE A RACIST STAND AND ATTACK ASIAN CHINESE . THEY CAN ALL COME TO SINGAPORE TO FURTHER THEIR STUDIES , THIS WILL HELP OUR ECONOMY TREMENDOUSLY. ITS SO MUCH SAFER , CONDUSIVE AND WITH THEIR WEALTH CAN ENJOY A BETTER LIFE HERE THAN THE 3 countries mentioned above. ITS DISHEARTENING TO HEAR THERE ARE RACISTS IN ALL THESE COUNTRIES THTA ALWAYS CLIAM TO ADVOCATE HUMAN RIGHTS AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH , THYE ARE JUST SAYING ONE THING AND DOING ANOTHER.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can understand that having an oversea education have merits. It depends on which universities you went to. It does not matter which country as long as it is an Ivy league university. It must regularly rank above local Uni or in the top 100.

However, there are many people who went to places like Down Under just for the sake of having a degree. It is either they could not manage to enroll in local Uni or Ivy Leagues. After they graduate, they will expect the same treatment as a local Uni grad. I find it is laughable as there are no comparison at all. Ended up being disgruntled of the system. To be comparable to all the elites, they have to conduct their own business instead or join the private sector which are color blind to your capabilities. Forget about being Civil servants, you will be stuck ...

Race and IQ

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can understand that back in the 1980s Asian countries are on the upward trends to catch up with the West.... but West 5 eye are not neccesary the best, but becos we are in the BE shadows can only see BE Whites are better.

Over times we shd see other options avaiable like China, Europe outside the UK....

5 eyes have the mental lockup they are Supremist and lead the world with gunboats... either u are with me or dont... hoot ahhh...

With my first visit to UK queue to chop passport, they can ask me why come here... knn... I told him why ask that question... told him I can wait for next flight out of here... if he got a problem... no big deal... what a attitude they hv, now I see they hv Supremist problem.... my first and last visit to UK...

Go to Japan better, so warm and polite and well mannered people.... only see money colour like us....

I can understand that having an oversea education have merits. It depends on which universities you went to. It does not matter which country as long as it is an Ivy league university. It must regularly rank above local Uni or in the top 100.

However, there are many people who went to places like Down Under just for the sake of having a degree. It is either they could not manage to enroll in local Uni or Ivy Leagues. After they graduate, they will expect the same treatment as a local Uni grad. I find it is laughable as there are no comparison at all. Ended up being disgruntled of the system. To be comparable to all the elites, they have to conduct their own business instead or join the private sector which are color blind to your capabilities. Forget about being Civil servants, you will be stuck ...

Race and IQ

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We can understand that back in the 1980s Asian countries are on the upward trends to catch up with the West.... but West 5 eye are not neccesary the best, but becos we are in the BE shadows can only see BE Whites are better.

Over times we shd see other options avaiable like China, Europe outside the UK....

5 eyes have the mental lockup they are Supremist and lead the world with gunboats... either u are with me or dont... hoot ahhh...

With my first visit to UK queue to chop passport, they can ask me why come here... knn... I told him why ask that question... told him I can wait for next flight out of here... if he got a problem... no big deal... what a attitude they hv, now I see they hv Supremist problem.... my first and last visit to UK...

Go to Japan better, so warm and polite and well mannered people.... only see money colour like us....
Haha it’s quite routine for UK immigration to ask questions like this, don’t think they were targeting you.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA is racist too. I took SIA to UK and see so many white drunks on the plane... wtf is this... pub plane or what? What if a drunk fight take place? All die together becos of white drunk shits fight among themselves....

On the return trip to Singapore, got onto the plane, ask yr newspapers the stewardess never bring.

Then dinner serve can miss me completely.... then came back with remaining package give it to me.... veggan somemore .... wtf is this... SIA trained their girls to see whites only ahhh....

Ask for drinks also neber come.... ccb SIA kenna fuck now....

I hate those who ask me take out belt or shoes... sibeh mafan

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SIA is racist too. I took SIA to UK and see so many white drunks on the plane... wtf is this... pub plane or what? What if a drunk fight take place? All die together becos of white drunk shits fight among themselves....

On the return trip to Singapore, got onto the plane, ask yr newspapers the stewardess never bring.

Then dinner serve can miss me completely.... then came back with remaining package give it to me.... veggan somemore .... wtf is this... SIA trained their girls to see whites only ahhh....

Ask for drinks also neber come.... ccb SIA kenna fuck now....
I don’t really fancy SQ but sometimes their promo fare very cheap. You just die you hair blonde can liao ma lol. For Japan I take ANA. For Asean location I just go budget.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times must I say that in Sinkieland foreigners come first. Sinkies can go fucked yourselves.

Last edited: