• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why some people like to post everything they do in FB!!

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
One word. "Exhibitionists"

Teenagers and youngster "Exhibitionists" on FB are nothing compared to sinkees driving luxury cars that they lease for 7 years and own for 10 but still stay in 3 room flat with cheap furniture and maggi mee stocked cupboard.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess 2 reason for it :
1) is after writing will people read. When people read their objectives for whatever reason is met.
2) If nobody bother to read they just take it as a dairy lo.

I will not condemn these people as I want to write also cannot as I have nothing to write or show, everyday same thing..

At least you are honest. That is very commendable. It is often the case that those who have achieved much do not feel there is a need to publicise anything.
On the other hand, those who have achieved little tend to magnify their inconsequential life.

That said, I think you might need to reflect on why you have "nothing to write or show, everyday same thing..."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the min they wake up to the time they sleep, 7 days a week, everyday in a year, u read and see their pictures, what they have for breakfast,lunch, dinner...etc ad nasuem!! Are these people crazy or what!!! Nothing better to do????

Attention whores and social media sites find good company in each other.

They expect you to be impressed with snippets of their mundane existence, or their self-portrait photos with gay-ass Instagram filters applied to them. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My problem is I don't know what the hell to put on my facebook page.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the min they wake up to the time they sleep, 7 days a week, everyday in a year, u read and see their pictures, what they have for breakfast,lunch, dinner...etc ad nasuem!! Are these people crazy or what!!! Nothing better to do????

I agree, even take lunch they would take picture next moment FB!
they go pun sai also FB, take children out also FB they must inform the world what they are
doing! it's getting ridiculous!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Refer to Ray_of_Hope kind replies...If nothing to write then we need to reflect on ourself "-)
For you easier, I suggest you can put lots of SUN and pappy photos, and put other things like which company you have acquired etc..too many for u. For me is really nothing to write.
If have is gonna be a punters guide liao..e.g. today ball match open what odds, I beo which team, which horse got scrape, which horse run first, what is the forecast odds etc.

CJPau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since there are so many OB markers in this country they can only talk about food and shopping

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

NZ has some of the best sceneries in the world, plenty of wildlife, etc. Post photos and describe them. Let me know and I will add you as my friend. My name is Glock Man. :p

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some bloggers think they are celebrities, asking ppl to "follow them", calling "my fans". sigh..

Also, some ppl like to tell the world how many km they have covered on jogging, where they have "check-in", etc.

Really can't understand.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some bloggers think they are celebrities, asking ppl to "follow them", calling "my fans". sigh..

Also, some ppl like to tell the world how many km they have covered on jogging, where they have "check-in", etc.

Really can't understand.

Indeed! Some bloggers, who have a vast following, even came out to openly "endorse" TJS during the presidential election campaign.
We saw how that went!

You cannot stop the blogosphere having mostly delusional people. In fact that particular phenomenon is what generally defines that space. :eek:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, those who post the food they eat and the place they've been to, still not so bad as i also can learn where are the good eats. For example, i found out about Ah Guan Bak Chor mee when my friend checked in there which tastes not bad and a few other places for desserts.

The thing that really put me off are those who post those smart Aleck quotes from past famous people and act all wise as if what they are going through are some big events and we should all learn from that and some people even put people who inspire them like LKY, George Soros, Warren Buffet, thinking like that can give people impression that they are savvy investors.. LMAO....

Anyway, FB and social media are just another facade of sharing one small part of people's lives and what we see there are mostly good, desirable or aspirational activites and seldom see people post the actual real pathetic side of their lives, take it with a pinch of salt and do not start comparing their lives with yours using FB as a barometer. I know of youths these days using FB these days to compare the lives they are living with the peers and this drive the whole vainpot thing through the roof..

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, those who post the food they eat and the place they've been to, still not so bad as i also can learn where are the good eats. For example, i found out about Ah Guan Bak Chor mee when my friend checked in there which tastes not bad and a few other places for desserts.

The thing that really put me off are those who post those smart Aleck quotes from past famous people and act all wise as if what they are going through are some big events and we should all learn from that and some people even put people who inspire them like LKY, George Soros, Warren Buffet, thinking like that can give people impression that they are savvy investors.. LMAO....

Anyway, FB and social media are just another facade of sharing one small part of people's lives and what we see there are mostly good, desirable or aspirational activites and seldom see people post the actual real pathetic side of their lives, take it with a pinch of salt and do not start comparing their lives with yours using FB as a barometer. I know of youths these days using FB these days to compare the lives they are living with the peers and this drive the whole vainpot thing through the roof..

mine was full of collection of racist jokes and video