• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why So serious...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have Noticed since My Day 01; that many FoLks here aren't Happy at aLL..:cool:
And most of you Chaps are probabLy past your 50's..I say Go ReLax One Corner deh..:wink:
Life is Short; just Learn to Live & Let Go..
Watching your pLants FLowering, your pets muLtipLying; is probabLy a Better way to harness your
inner energies' for better use, than to vent your Frustrations onLine anonymousLy..:smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have Noticed since My Day 01; that many FoLks here aren't Happy at aLL..:cool:
And most of you Chaps are probabLy past your 50's..I say Go ReLax One Corner deh..:wink:
Watching your pLants FLowering, your pets muLtipLying; is probabLy a Better way to harness your
inner energies' for better use, than to vent your Frustrations onLine anonymousLy..:smile:

So your cheebye want? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So your cheebye want? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

WTF !!!

image.php

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many are concerned whether their kkj can rise to the occasion for the mei mei if surviving on fresh air and sunshine...apart from that, nothing serious to worry about :cool:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
many are concerned whether their kkj can rise to the occasion for the mei mei if surviving on fresh air and sunshine...apart from that, nothing serious to worry about :cool:

SpeciaLLy dedicated to You:

[video=youtube;DyNsVsMA-q0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyNsVsMA-q0&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

:wink:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plants pet all cost money. Many old folks worried about whether they go first or their savings go first.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I enjoy sittng in shopping centres and watch the crowd. Play with my hp. tired take a short nap , and repeat.
I thought of applying for shopping complex customer service job, low pay also ok, but they only employ females, and mostly young type. Haiz.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

totally agree
these knnb gangsters and thugs are useless
day in and day out spouting profanities
vulgarities and stupidities
they should just relax and enjoy the greatness
of the pap governance

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

haha many here already down and out
cannot stand anymore
just come here kpkb hoping to stand up once again
all utter failures and quitters