• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why So Many 'chui tak lan jiao' now???

U

UpYoz_olo

Now that Citibank has passed $3.00 and possibly yield paper gain for GIC's stake after the prefer share conversion, why the same chorus of critics is now silent - 'chui tak lan jiao'??? All the mutherfuckers/naysayers be man enough to step forward and apologise just like they have been crying for 'others' to do so for their earlier failures!

BUT, knowing the mutherfuckers in this forum, they will most likely hibernate and appear again in some other nicks. KNNCCB! Long live MM Lee and PAP.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi!

So you are another ass-riming, balls-sucking, cock-licking PAPigs bastard here ehh!?!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now that Citibank has passed $3.00 and possibly yield paper gain for GIC's stake after the prefer share conversion, why the same chorus of critics is now silent - 'chui tak lan jiao'??? All the mutherfuckers/naysayers be man enough to step forward and apologise just like they have been crying for 'others' to do so for their earlier failures!

BUT, knowing the mutherfuckers in this forum, they will most likely hibernate and appear again in some other nicks. KNNCCB! Long live MM Lee and PAP.

hmmm how much did GIC buy Citicorp at?, even after conversion, the nett loss, is still substantial. Unless they had bought Citicorp at $1.00 or below, then we can say they reap a bumper...

once agin, Citicorp is 'cooking' their books...

SAMURAISAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi!

So you are another ass-riming, balls-sucking, cock-licking PAPigs bastard here ehh!?!

Before you open your filthy mouth to insult your fellow citizens, please consider this :

The PAP are the Rulers of Singapore....by the people, for the people and with the people.

All citizens have to kow tow to them or go fuck themselves. You want something ..you have to go lick PAP's arse or suck PAP cock. Even morons and dickheads know that.

PAP supporters are the ruling class here.

YOU are the one doing the ass rimming sucking and licking.

Just want to remind you of the reality, moron.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If given chance to turn back the clock, I guessed the Jinx would not have invest in these organisation even at this moment now.

Citibank though said to make $$$, not the writeoff amount is not known yet. By the time known, it will be another tumbling down again. Already someone had said years ago that these organisation are too big to fail, US govt will try to save them. But if Obama regime keep pumping $$$ into these failure organisation, sooner US will be bankrupt.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow,,, from $1 to $3,,, impressed,,, but from $30 to $3,,,,, wow,,,, chui tak lan is who,,,,,

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before you open your filthy mouth to insult your fellow citizens, please consider this :

The PAP are the Rulers of Singapore....by the people, for the people and with the people.

All citizens have to kow tow to them or go fuck themselves. You want something ..you have to go lick PAP's arse or suck PAP cock. Even morons and dickheads know that.

PAP supporters are the ruling class here.

YOU are the one doing the ass rimming sucking and licking.

Just want to remind you of the reality, moron.

Another asshole! :p

Wahahahahahahaha! LOL!

For you first before I say anything. :oIo:

You are mistaken, I don't work for them. I just pay whatever due taxes to them, that's all about to it! I am in the private sector. Public sectors disgusts me! Pui! :oIo:

And your statement about PAP supporters are ruling class in SG, you mean being a PAP supporter nia, be it kopitiam uncle, aunty, or even a Bangla FT worker, can rule and tyranize the rest of the SG non PAP supporters? Is that what you mean? Well, you do take after the style of your masters!

I sure didn't vote for them to run this country the last GE! It is the other 66.6% people's choice, and the remaining 33.3% have to follow you guys stupid ideas.

You just wait and see, asshole!

In the meantime, go rinse your mouth, you stink from all the riming of your masters' assholes!!!

Last edited:

SAMURAISAN

Alfrescian
Loyal

I sure didn't vote for them to run this country the last GE! It is the other 66.6% people's choice, and the remaining 33.3% have to follow you guys stupid ideas.

In the meantime, go rinse your mouth, you stink from all the riming of your masters' assholes!!!

You didn't vote for them..and they sure don't need your stupid vote. But they are in charge YES OR NO?

If tomorrow they pass a law that says your mother shall be fucked...you better start wiping your mother's stinking pussy.

You are already sucking their cocks and licking their arses everyday by living here and not being one of us (PAP supporters who get all the perks)..but yu are just too stupid to know it.

Wait and see what, dickhead ? It's already happening. Whoaa...too much cock sucking and arse rimming have made your brain soft issit?

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
You didn't vote for them..and they sure don't need your stupid vote. But they are in charge YES OR NO?

If tomorrow they pass a law that says your mother shall be fucked...you better start wiping your mother's stinking pussy.

You are already sucking their cocks and licking their arses everyday by living here and not being one of us (PAP supporters who get all the perks)..but yu are just too stupid to know it.

Wait and see what, dickhead ? It's already happening. Whoaa...too much cock sucking and arse rimming have made your brain soft issit?

So that's the true colours of a PAP supporter ehh!! :cool:

Enough said, that's the reason why I disliked people like you, go and suck the PAPigs cocks to get whatever perks you want. Free season parking, 8 months bonus, whatever. I don't need those perks and am still getting by well!

At least I have the self-respect of getting things I want according to the rules, you took the shortcut direct to lick their balls and accept the payment for your excellent blowjobs (by swallowing their filthy cum).

You have displayed a sad character here with your posts, I feel disgusted just to cross swords with you here. :eek:

Run along now, your masters are calling for another blowjob!

And when you are done, please crawl back into your mother's old dried up cunt and die in there!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As u just said, it's just paper gain. Btw, have u asked your master where our $260B is now? Talk cock also donch know how to. No wonder your master wanna replace u with foreign breed! *shake head*

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
As u just said, it's just paper gain. Btw, have u asked your master where our $260B is now? Talk cock also donch know how to. No wonder your master wanna replace u with foreign breed! *shake head*

The threadstarter asked and we have replied...

So where is he now??? :o

I think it is he who is the chui tak lan jiao one here, not with his own lan jiao but his masters' lan jiao... probably in some toilet vomitting out all the cum he is forced to swallow...

Poor guy!

:biggrin:

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros......this is ugly...politisize and ugly
The fact is AIG,CITI,BOA[Merryl] all have hundreds of Billions of CDO,CDS and allthose toxic debt. with forclosure going at 1000+ a day,,all these derivatives shall be rendered a residual of probably 15% or nothings...
stock price movement is wall street is up and down..but for CITI and AIG to loss 98% of their capitalisation within 3 months...means they are in deep shit......
at the rate of foreclosure at 1000+ a day...and the bank auctionoff these houses at ridiculously low values,[ 10 to 20 %] of original sale price...the loss to ALL THOSE INVESTED IN THESE DERIVATIVES...including all the big names in financial top notch..
the situation is dire...so no one shall takes things lightly

U

UpYoz_olo

Wahahahahahahaha! LOL!

For you first before I say anything. :oIo:

You are mistaken, I don't work for them. I just pay whatever due taxes to them, that's all about to it! I am in the private sector. Public sectors disgusts me! Pui! :oIo:

And your statement about PAP supporters are ruling class in SG, you mean being a PAP supporter nia, be it kopitiam uncle, aunty, or even a Bangla FT worker, can rule and tyranize the rest of the SG non PAP supporters? Is that what you mean? Well, you do take after the style of your masters!

See CB kia, when you're in the mainstream you don't need to carry own hachet. You're a loser lah. When govt ask you to jump you also ask how high what, even like you claimed you voted against PAP.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

U

UpYoz_olo

The threadstarter asked and we have replied...

So where is he now??? :o

I think it is he who is the chui tak lan jiao one here, not with his own lan jiao but his masters' lan jiao... probably in some toilet vomitting out all the cum he is forced to swallow...

Poor guy!

Lim pei wah is here wat. Un Chua! You better chui tak lan jiao ok...

U

UpYoz_olo

wow,,, from $1 to $3,,, impressed,,, but from $30 to $3,,,,, wow,,,, chui tak lan is who,,,,,

Juz thinking... If go back to $30 say in 5 yrs by which GIC will be making heaps due the conversion, are you prepared to cut off your prick and inform the Straits Times???

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Juz thinking... If go back to $30 say in 5 yrs by which GIC will be making heaps due the conversion, are you prepared to cut off your prick and inform the Straits Times???

:biggrin::biggrin: ... speaking in pap's tongue ... "for the long term" .. "if" ... no substance, only loads of hot air ... no wonder pap always believe they are walking on air ...

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal

Use so long time to make that little margin! What a joke!

It is already a failed deal, long term investment is just a sorry excuse!

Don't act clever here, defending your Masters, you are better at your usual cock sucking tasks!

LOL!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
See CB kia, when you're in the mainstream you don't need to carry own hachet. You're a loser lah. When govt ask you to jump you also ask how high what, even like you claimed you voted against PAP.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

On the contrary, I am fine with my life, thank you for your concern.

They ask me to jump what sia? You mean IPPT Standing Broad Jump?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Btw,how is your cum swallowing job coming along?

Whose cocks you sucked off lately?

Did you enjoy many perks from sucking PAPigs cocks?

Free season parking? 8 month bonus? French cooking lessons?