• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Why so Ma-Fun?

DEDEER

Apart from a handful of English expats, who else would want to watch a bunch of foreigners playing football??? The EPL has absolutely nothing to do with Singapore. There are no Singapore players in any of the teams and there is absolutely no bond whatsoever between Singaporeans and the English towns the teams represent.

To crown it all England isn't even good at the game.

So like that means cannot see aussie open, nba, golf masters, thomas cup etc?

What about tour de france? What has it got to do with you then.

So like that means cannot see aussie open, nba, golf masters, thomas cup etc?

What about tour de france? What has it got to do with you then.

The tour de france is the "world cup" of cycling you twit. The best teams from the world over are there.

I wouldn't waste a minute of my time watching some English cycling clubs competing in National bike race so why on earth would any football fans want to watch the football equivalent of an interclub competition of dubious standards.

DEDEER

The tour de france is the "world cup" of cycling you twit. The best teams from the world over are there.

I wouldn't waste a minute of my time watching some English cycling clubs competing in National bike race so why on earth would any football fans want to watch the football equivalent of an interclub competition of dubious standards.

You fucktard

You from france? If not watch for fuck. Fuck you

You fucktard

You from france? If not watch for fuck. Fuck you

No I watch to support cyclists from NZ. Sinkies can watch the TDF to support cyclists from Singapore.... oops... there aren't any. I wonder why. :rolleyes:

not english shldnt watch epl ? wat fuck logic is tat ?

The English don't watch the S league you twit so why do sinkies kiss English arseholes??? When Sinkie networks pay for the rights to broadcast EPL, the money ultimately ends up benefiting the Ang Mohs. Only morons would do such a thing.

Watch your own damned league and leave it to the English to finance their own clubs.

Glaringly

Wah lau. Now I have to listen to Ah Lian and Ah Beng song from sillypore, because I shouldn't be financing those rich AngMo singers, though their songs are world class. How?

Apart from a handful of English expats, who else would want to watch a bunch of foreigners playing football??? The EPL has absolutely nothing to do with Singapore. There are no Singapore players in any of the teams and there is absolutely no bond whatsoever between Singaporeans and the English towns the teams represent.

To crown it all England isn't even good at the game.

(a) EPL is well marketed

(b) Telcos are promoting it, so that's all sinkees know about.

(c) Serves the football betting market

DEDEER

The English don't watch the S league you twit so why do sinkies kiss English arseholes??? When Sinkie networks pay for the rights to broadcast EPL, the money ultimately ends up benefiting the Ang Mohs. Only morons would do such a thing.

Watch your own damned league and leave it to the English to finance their own clubs.

fucktard

u mean the french got see you or your cb juice ancestors cycling? if not you watch tour de france for fuck