• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why smokers need to be caned

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
if only they can die of lung cancer quickly. i mean, smoke kill yourself not my freaking business but you cause problems for other people: secondhand smoke, foul smelling stench and fire hazard

If you are a smokers, FUCK YOU!!!!! I CURSE YOU TO BLOODY HELL!

http://www.scdf.gov.sg/downloads/Statistics/2008/Fire_Stats2008.pdf

“Dropped light” continues to account as the most frequent cause of fire in
the first 6 months of the year. In fact, it sparked off 1625 cases of fire - up from 1309 cases last year.

"Dropped light” includes not properly extinguished cigarette butts, embers from charcoal, lit incense sticks, candles and match sticks.

Dropping a lit cigarette butt from high floors for instance may also spark off a fire as it can end up in someone else’s homes or a dried grass patch at the ground.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Dropping a lit cigarette butt from high floors for instance may also spark off a fire as it can end up in someone else’s homes or a dried grass patch at the ground.

Caning is hardly sufficient. They should be tied to a stake and members of the public who have been victims of smokers can use lighted ciggie butts to burn their genitals, their eyeballs and their nostrils.:eek:

They can then then make sure the ciggie is extinguished by sticking it up their anuses.:cool:

Nothing but the maximum pain, humiliation and physical mutilation will suffice. :mad:

pole40.jpg

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
SMOKERS are the ultimate fucking losers!

They are so small they fall victim to a little stick of tobacco and cannot fight against this little stick.

They spend their time sucking this piece of shit that makes them stink and mutilates their lungs and hurt their loved ones

SMOKERS ARE FUCKING LOSERS.

IF YOU ARE A SMOKER READING THIS, FUCK YOU!!

bioanarchism

Alfrescian
Loyal
if only they can die of lung cancer quickly. i mean, smoke kill yourself not my freaking business but you cause problems for other people: secondhand smoke, foul smelling stench and fire hazard

If you are a smokers, FUCK YOU!!!!! I CURSE YOU TO BLOODY HELL!

http://www.scdf.gov.sg/downloads/Statistics/2008/Fire_Stats2008.pdf

“Dropped light” continues to account as the most frequent cause of fire in
the first 6 months of the year. In fact, it sparked off 1625 cases of fire - up from 1309 cases last year.

"Dropped light” includes not properly extinguished cigarette butts, embers from charcoal, lit incense sticks, candles and match sticks.

Honestly, after reading your post - I really feel that you should be the one who's gonna be caned.

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh boy...waiting for the women smokers to parade outside my yard with their red bun about to kana the frightening cane :p

splintuh

Alfrescian
Loyal
surely smokers have some rights and freedom to light their cigarettes

Sure. As long as they don't encrouch on my right and freedom to breathe clean air. Just gotta be considerate, which goes for everything else we do in public spaces.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, after reading your post - I really feel that you should be the one who's gonna be caned.

His language may be harsh but the message is correct. Only smokers will carry on smoking, convincing themselves that it is their "choice" and "right". Put very brutally, they are addicts pure and simple. They are dumb enough to get addicted and dumber still to not quit.

"Choice" is illusory when you are addicted.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smokers will deflect the blame by quoting other vices that destroy lives such as gambling & alcoholism. Is it true that excessive tobacco in one's body causes one to not see their own problem but blame other vices?

eRRoRist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only smokers will carry on smoking, convincing themselves that it is their "choice" and "right". Put very brutally, they are addicts pure and simple. They are dumb enough to get addicted and dumber still to not quit.

"Choice" is illusory when you are addicted.

Yes I agree with you, take away the millions of reasons they can come up with to justify their actions. If they look deep down, this is the bottom line, whether they want to admit it or not.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
smokers need to be caned?
i supposed the ppl who import the cigarettes really needs the cane or maybe the ppl who invented cigarettes needs the cane.

eRRoRist

Alfrescian
Loyal
smokers need to be caned?
i supposed the ppl who import the cigarettes really needs the cane or maybe the ppl who invented cigarettes needs the cane.

I do not support the caning anybody, but are you saying that it's the inventor, makers, importers, sellers that should be blamed for a smoker's addiction??

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not support the caning anybody, but are you saying that it's the inventor, makers, importers, sellers that should be blamed for a smoker's addiction??
u can say tat.
cuz sumthing happen, we have to know the root of the problem.
so in fact, the root of the problem is not the smokers.

if there is no such ting as cigarette nw, will u be posting abt tis topic?

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
u can say tat.
cuz sumthing happen, we have to know the root of the problem.
so in fact, the root of the problem is not the smokers.

if there is no such ting as cigarette nw, will u be posting abt tis topic?

Noone point a gun onto smokers' head to ask them to start smoking! From the day smokers get addicted, they could have quit, or try and try to quit. Many smokers have quit, so why not the rest?

Only smokers have the initiative to not buy and smoke cigarettes. Don't blame the heaven, the sky, and the evil corporations.

jhunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I insist we do the same to drivers too. In fact, power stations and incinerators release a lot of toxins into the air and water. Anyone caught driving, using electricity or disposing of garbage should be dealt with in the severest manner. (namely, handing him over to Anwar)

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I insist we do the same to drivers too. In fact, power stations and incinerators release a lot of toxins into the air and water. Anyone caught driving, using electricity or disposing of garbage should be dealt with in the severest manner. (namely, handing him over to Anwar)

Don't compare apples with oranges!