• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why r CONDOM HEROES couple lamei n chiatilik not in GE pic any more?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
b4 GE run up, this pair of condom heroes of the martial arts in local politic were very active and fierce. we keep seeing them in youtube and all kinds of attention whoring events esp run by SDP.

now comes the test of the pudding but the 2 prunes - lamei n ctk are MIA.

Why like that? opp version of steve tan?

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
49026686.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
thought jaslyn go was slotted into YUHUA to challenge her look-alike grace fu. something's not right. she isn't there. did chee discover something which make him distance himself fr jaslyn go?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the replacement for lamei was michelle lee. is she the ex of chiatilik? both of them jaslyn n ctl are missing now.

a pity that there wouldn't sexciting melodrama to see now.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m coming online now to seek your supports and advice on my marriage problem.
I’m sure most of you have read the Shin Min Daily News front page news of 15 Nov 2007. Yes, I’m the man featured in the news.
My problem started when my company got into a business dispute with a major customer. The customer threatened to sue for damages for the inferior goods supplied. As I’m ignorant of business laws, I got worried that the lawsuit might ruin the company completely.
Luckily (or unluckily?), my wife Jaslyn Go (aka LaMei) and I found a lawyer Chia Ti Lik (aka TiLik) in Tanjong Pagar (Chia Ngee Thuang & Co.; 24 Peck Seah Street, #05-09/11 Nehson’s Building, Singapore 079314. Tel: 62259983; Fax: 62237856; Email: [email protected]) who was willing to take on the case. As my wife was a director of my company without portfolio, this legal dispute was delegated to her to liaise with the lawyer. Fortunately we won the litigation, and I was very thankful to the lawyer.
After the legal dispute was settled, my wife continued to see this lawyer in the day time. At first I thought she was bored as a housewife, and it was good to keep contact with a lawyer who would be useful for future legal dealings.
Lately I discovered that she had been communicating with the lawyer using MSN. In one of many messages, she expressed that she wanted to marry him rather than being his mistress forever. Rumors started to appear that she was driving my car from my home in Queenstown to visit his home in Yishun during day time when I was busy at work. She even went to the extent of sending him to his office in Tanjong Pagar from Yishun. What she did in his home is everyone’s guess.
Finally I felt that I must confront this bastard lawyer before my marriage is completely destroyed. So I visited his law firm in Nehson’s Building. The rest of the story was reported in the Shin Min Daily News front page news of 15 Nov 2007.
I’m amazed that a highly educated lawyer would want an O-Level mother with 2 kids.
I regret that I didn’t find out this womanizer lawyer earlier and I was made to wear green hat!
After this adulterous affair is exposed, this lawyer, who is already married, behaves like a typical playboy and does not want to marry my wife.
The question is: Should I divorce my wife?
The thought of divorcing my wife and giving her half of my assets and still maintaining her really makes me sick. What happens if she is stilling seeing him after gaining half of my assets and maintenance fees from me? I would be really looked like a fool of financing a mistress for the bastard lawyer!
What would be the best options for me? Please help!

Comment by greenhatman1 | February 10, 2008 |

Jaslyn Go, 37; and former Workers' Party candidate Chia Ti Lik, 36.

are these 2 the same people involved?

meme-n-bobo1-300x259.jpg

This lady?

Lamei contesting YuHua

http://www.straitstimes.com/politics/entrepreneur-a-likely-sdp-candidate-for-yuhua

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/ma...l=/peasant/messages/?msg=630.1&gid=2038773141