• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why PAP will win the next election with landslide

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
cause they give strong signal that if you vote against them , you will find 100 thousand blangah workers as your immediate neighbour so that your daugthers will be molested and you will have to wear clothe peg on your nose permanently in your own home.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is the margin/percentage of the overall vote,do you consider landslide ?
i think next election,Potong Pasir will be gone as Chiam See Tong is old liao.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
In order for the opposition to win, the very first thing for them to do is they must join force together as a team, the Pees will continue to overpower them if the ops still remain independently

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
cause they give strong signal that if you vote against them , you will find 100 thousand blangah workers as your immediate neighbour so that your daugthers will be molested and you will have to wear clothe peg on your nose permanently in your own home.

Its all about balls..... balls..... balls..... singaporeans just doesn't have them....

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
In order for the opposition to win, the very first thing for them to do is they must join force together as a team, the Pees will continue to overpower them if the ops still remain independently

I fully agree with u.

All opposition must put aside their differences to fight the evil LKY and his regimes.

Once the devil LKY toppled, opposition can clear their differences among themselves in professional manner.

If opposition and Singaporean ONE UNITED, LKY and his regimes will be shaken and probably run road.

If LKY uses military capability against commoners to control/hold his power, then it is time for male singaporean to use any means (or based on our previous military training) such as M16, grenade, GPMG to deactivate/terminate LKY and his loyalists.

I am prepare for the worst even if I have to trade my life for Singapore future generation.

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as more opposition are seated in parliament, then the screwball nonsense from MIW can then be lifted with more ease. While, newer profiteering motions can be challenged & scrapped.

In the ideal scenario- MIW hold 30% of seats, balance 70% distributed among the opposition. Then the parliament house can finally look & function like a real parliament house. If not, all these years, its been nothing but wayang & monologue.

It would be a nightmare if the power shifts too fast, when 1 opp party suddenly becomes govt. Then, they'd be too bz doing proper audit to screw the MIW for proper account of tax payers $. They'd also be too bz doing the damage controls, with already screwed up accounts of tax payers $. They'd also be kept occupied deflecting shit from the fallen MIW & other opp parties.

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad to say,Till today we still DON"T have a capable oppositions leader who can really speaks up.The good one already just gone. I was looking forward to the Jurong by election hearing.I think i had to agreed that the Pap will win the next election with landside.

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad to say,Till today we still DON"T have a capable oppositions leader who can really speaks up.The good one already just gone. I was looking forward to the Jurong by election hearing.I think i had to agreed that the Pap will win the next election with landside.
Well, there's 2 more years till the next GE, enough time for oldman to submit IC, and that should be devastating enough to tip the scales again.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the coming election, PAP will still win handsomely (my prediction 62.99%) due to the fact that there is absolutely no credible Opposition. Period !!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple reason and explanation as to why they will win again in a couple of years

1)They don't need to do a thing about destroying the opposition. CSJ is doing a fantastic job of making the opposition party look bad in the eyes of most common folks.

2)As if fighting the Goliath that is PAP isnt enough, supporters of oppositions seem to enjoy fighting each other.

lsalsa

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL so funny. :biggrin:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the coming election, PAP will still win (my prediction 62.99%) due to the fact that there is absolutely no credible Opposition. Period !!

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Huh? Serangon Garden voted against the PAP? That's strange, these people should be the least likely to do so since they benefited a lot under the PAP system.