• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why pap subsidise $50 per night for each Malaysian worker for 14 days?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which malaysian worker want to pay hotel bills on their own pockets while working in the Sinkieland ?

Maybe only you such spendthrift always wanted to stay in hotels :rolleyes:
Who ask them to stay in hotel to work in Spore? They should rent a room or rent a flat like what other foreign workers do. In fact that’s exactly what I Singaporean did when young rented hdb flat and room to work in Spore. I can rent flat rent room to work in Spore then why they cannot? Do they have some special talent that other foreigners or Singaporeans don’t have? I don’t think so.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because sinkie like you are proven to be useless and worthless that why companies dare to treat sinkies this way :poop:

You xia suay filthy Malaysian Indian keep repeating evil lies when my six month plus bonus already proved your words can’t be trusted. In fact I Singaporean was the one that cleared the shit created by foreign workers like kt latha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who ask them to stay in hotel to work in Spore? They should rent a room or rent a flat like what other foreign workers do. In fact that’s exactly what I Singaporean did when young rented hdb flat and room to work in Spore. I can rent flat rent room to work in Spore then why they cannot? Do they have some special talent that other foreigners or Singaporeans don’t have? I don’t think so.

Come to think of it I am the rare Singaporean most qualified to say Malaysians are leeches to want to work in Spore without paying rent indeed when I Singaporean can pay rent to work in Spore when young.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
one such remark oso you can't tahan... sinkies oso like to make crab remarks abt msia... how?... must be steady.. :geek:

You xia suay Malaysian Cantonese dog son of slut telling lies again when sinkies are always treating Malaysians as same family. Just like me until bitterly betrayed by you so called same family people. It’s better to have no family than a fake family.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/tdfjdbq

6A4Lecv.png

Ya how can pap distribute in an unfair way giving more subsidies to Malaysian workers so freely?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually i tend to agree with their remark. I only cant tahan the 70% sinkies.

No lah Malaysian workers are overated and not indispensable from what I see. In jb even when you pay them not cheap fees they also provide low quality work and are lazy and unresponsive. PRC workers are a lot more hardworking, enthusiastic and responsible.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Malaysians don’t want to stay in Spore and do the jobs then hire China or India or whatever. No need to jam up the causeway and can do away with the mrt spending. Can abort it immediately and no need to delay until they Song Song .

In term of skillset the Malaysian workers are streets ahead :thumbsup: of those mainland Chinese or Indians. One example is the air-con industry and that why we want them to be here.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya pap keep subsidizing Malaysians like that will only encourage employers to hire more day trippers with no risks involved.

Another example will be hairdressing salon industry I feel that the malaysian chinese gals did a better job in cutting and washing my hair than the ugly old Korean ladies.

Furthermore these malaysian chinese gals are young and pretty :inlove: so we don't mind paying for their accommodation :biggrin:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is so special about Malaysians? They want to work in Spore but they don’t want to pay for their accommodations in Spore. Why is pap pampering these leeches?

You had lost touch with the Sinkieland society liao after being unemployed for more than 10 years and staying in JB for a long while. It is pretty common for the bosses to pay accommodation for the FT (expats) and foreign workers here.

It is just that you don't know anything that happened in our society or you do not understand these bosses' mentality :sneaky:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should I do a good deed for you shameless thieves slanderers harassers? You ccb filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore are so shameless to ask for free lodging proving me right again that you are so shameless so arrogant so self entitled to jobs in Spore as if Spore owe you a living.

These Malaysian workers had the support of the Singaporeans here.

You leh ?

The brothers in this forum had condemned you :FU: as a traitor here :rolleyes:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal

The above is the hard evidence that you are not a born and bred (true blue) Singaporean :devilish:

You come from Johor since young to rent room to study here :poop:

Now we all know your xia suay background liao :cautious:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah Malaysian workers are overated and not indispensable from what I see. In jb even when you pay them not cheap fees they also provide low quality work and are lazy and unresponsive. PRC workers are a lot more hardworking, enthusiastic and responsible.

The F&B industry here also needed them if not nobody is going to prepare and cook foods at the eateries :ninja:

That why I tell you that they are needed here and you are not needed here :frown:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya we should try out this 14 days and see who suffer more indeed. Don’t know how many jb restaurants and jb shops can tahan no business from Malaysians working in Spore and living in JB and Singaporeans.
Jb is thriving main reason due to sinkies.
Jb will be a ghost town without sinkies
It’s not arrogant boasting just a fact of life.
Sinkies also need jb.
current situation is cutting off nose to spite the face

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
[
:roflmao::roflmao: you said something that best describe yourself... over rated yourself, think u're indispensable... and got ur'self fired!!! :geek:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
a dumb hokkien cobra like you fell into a shit hole dug by politicans and start to twist facts and spin lies.
#1. when ever did any jiuhu worker(s) (living in jb) and working in sg ask for compensation ?
#2 it's the PAP govt that propose this option themselves, cos they know damn well that if the factories shutdown their operations due to manpower
shortage, sinkies will oso be losers...LL
#3 the $$$ that PAP govt paid out as compensation, will still be spent back in spore, and it help boost local business here. the PAP is not that stupid like you
no wonder, you got fired !!!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lei yarn mm qi yarn guai mm qi guai KNN yark see lah KNN