• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why not have vaccinated and unvaccinated sections at hawker and food centres?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Do you know how much is our pappies salary more than 1 million+ per year each. Do you know how much Stomachsick shares soar due to Pfizer vaccinations from Blackrock ? Opening up the economy is every state authorities outward tune but if you don't know MNC shares, properties still all time high now you know are their main source of $$$.... then i got nothing more to say lol.............
For Singapore what you say is relevant.

But I see the same in Alberta too. Our premier and MLAs earn about $200-$300k a year. The govt doesnt own BlackRock shares.

We are into oil industry. But similar issues with covid.

Look at NZ also.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe daft Sinkies should begin to understand why this video got removed almost immediately from Youtube. :cool:

Justin Durrant, Johnson & Johnson Scientist: “Don’t get the Johnson & Johnson [COVID vaccine], I didn’t tell you though.”
Durrant: “It wouldn’t make that much of a difference” if children are unvaccinated for COVID.
Durrant: “Inconvenience [the unvaccinated] to the point where it’s like, ‘I might as well just f*cking do it [and take the COVID vaccine],’ you know what I’m saying?”
Durrant: “It’s almost like -- you’re almost like a second-grade citizen if you’re not vaccinated…you can’t do anything that a normal citizen can do.”
Durrant: “If you can’t work, I feel like that’s punishment enough… Only way people really act and comply is if it affects their pockets, like if you’re working for a big company and you’re going to lose your job, best believe you’ll be the first one in line [to take the COVID vaccine]…That’s what we’re doing.”

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG 85% high vaccination rate to contain Covid did not turn out the way it was planned. govt said virus too smart. think govt is too stupid.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
"We seek diners' cooperation to show our enforcement officers the vaccination 'green tick' verification on the TraceTogether app," said the National Environment Agency (NEA) and Singapore Food Agency (SFA) in a media release.
We will not cooperate and will make an issue with the officers if they keep pestering us. What the hell can you do? you can call the police if you want, we do not care.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG 85% high vaccination rate to contain Covid did not turn out the way it was planned. govt said virus too smart. think govt is too stupid.

I don't think the pappies are stupid, they knew exactly what they were doing. :wink:

Of course, greed and groupthink might have influenced their decisions. :cool:

PeterChen

Alfrescian
Loyal
You divide until like this... eventually you'll need another section for the boostered folks. :biggrin:

Then you have to return the trays, everyone clusterfuck around the tray collection point, later the kiasi ones not happy and complain.

Tapow, delivery or cook. :biggrin:
haha then got so many divisions, unvax, vax, booster :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: