• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why no one interested in cck grc?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that RP and NSP are like little kids trying to trade cartoon cards. I give up CCK GRC if you give up this or that constituency. That only proves one thing, opposition like them are only interested in contesting for the sake of contesting. Not that they are seriously interested in helping the people of these constituents. If not they wouldn't have been here "trading" these constituency around. Sorry folks but you ain't getting my vote if this is how you do things.

Don't you jabronees realized one thing? CCK GRC is fronted by Gan Kim Yong, the minister of MOM. You know how many people are pissed with him and his ministry in particular the liberal granting of S and E Pass for this so called foreign shit to work here. Don't you think this is a good strategy to fight and attack those pappies? :mad::mad:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that it contested by NSP. It is more serious in going there, and will likely put up a respectable slate of candidates. The other party is really just hot air.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think RP don't have the manpower to contest there after recent defections. NSP the beneficiary of the defections are more likely. NSP has contested old CCK SMC and old Hong Kah GRC before and even got an NCMP seat out of it.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think they should use the cost of living and foreign labor issue to attack the pappies cos these are matters that are closed to the heart and mind of the heartlanders.