• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why my fart so damn smelly recently?

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? I have not seen that report:eek:

FART, SERIOUS!.

I mean FARK, Serious!!.

Study reveals that smelling your partner's farts is the secret to a longer life. Possibly the weirdest study ever published in the journal Medicinal Chemistry Communications, has revealed that getting a waft of your partner's farts actually make you live longer.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wasn’t there a report about living longer after smelling fart?

FART.!!

Thought you Joking but FARK, Serious.:

Study reveals that smelling your partner's farts is the secret to a longer life. Possibly the weirdest study ever published in the journal Medicinal Chemistry Communications, has revealed that getting a waft of your partner's farts actually make you live longer.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fart for sale! Fart for sale!

Anyone?

Fark!.

Serious?.

deadly.jpg

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Farking Serious!!.

Tennessee, USA.— A man was arrested for selling his own farts in jars, without even having a vending license. The man was caught by the authorities, which asked him if he had permission, and the man couldn’t answer.

“He was selling farts from different foods, and with different ages. With around 150 jars, he was selling farts as old as one week”, said the police man Gary Cockburn.

Every jar had around 30% fart and 70% air, although he didn’t clarify that to his buyers.

“The man didn’t have permission to sell those farts, so we seized them”, Cockburn stated.

He used to sell about 90 jars per day, and many people are mad because now they can’t have their sweet, delicious farts.

$6.9 per bottle.
But, please get a Licence from ____?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
She can even send me articles that say smelling fart is good for health and cute sickness. She said I should consider myself lucky to have the chance to smell her farts. Many guys are dying to do so but don't have the chance. Really buay tahan!

FART, SERIOUS!.

I mean FARK, Serious!!.

Oh lord it's true:eek:. @Balls2U Please love her and treat your fart queen well. I need to set a date with my ex-wife aka My wonderful and precious fart queen, and try to woo her back.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had this procedure done on me many years back. And I swear unto all the gods in this universe and in all the multiverse that I would never go through it again. WTF. If i kena anything and die from it, so be it. It is all written in the stars.:biggrin:

Fark !.

Seriously, I underwent too.
Most difficult is drinking the one Litre Laxative.,
Not the scope travelling up our canal.

Right?.