• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Why must a woman wear skirt?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't a woman wear pants like a man?

Is it because a woman needs to ventilate her private part?

I have a bigger private part. I don't wear a skirt to ventilate. So why does a woman need to wear a skirt to ventilate?

If it is for easy access when peeing or pooing in the toilet, then the same logic applies to men too. Why men don't wear skirts for easy access to pee and poo?

After much thought bouncing my brain the whole of last night on this question, the only conclusion I have now as to why a woman wear a skirt is because SHE WANTS TO SEDUCE A MAN!

Yes! Sh
e wants to create a mysterious aura that there is something desirable in there for me to look, feel, touch, caress, lick and slurp.

Isn't it?

Like my GF when she comes over to my apartment in a sexy tight skirt.

Most of the time, when we are sitting together in the living room sofa, I see her in her sexy tight skirt, my BC get bigger, harder and hornypokey very fast.

I kiss her, expose her blouse, peel off her bra, lick and suck her nipple, with my left hand squeezing the other breast.

Then my right hand quickly go into autoroaming finger fingering mode, into her easy and readily accessible sexy skirt.

Same like all my ex GFs, she will always pretend to be shy and try to hold / push / grab on to my autoroaming hand.

However, she would NEVER EVER go as far as to stop my autoroaming fingers from tickling, fingering and making her very, very, squirtingly wet under her skirt. (Same with my other previous GFs).

So my conclusion is this - a woman likes to wear a skirt because she wants to enjoy squirting pleasures easily, via a man's autoroaming hand / fingers.

It's like she wants "shioking feeling" but she's scheming.

She purposely
creates mysterious aura using a sexy skirt to seduce a man so that she can get subsequent "shiokness feeling" from a man.

*And my fucking right ankle is still fucking swelling and it fucking hurts when I fucking hobble around the fucking office the whole fucking day. F
uck the Fucking MRT short skirt girl yesterday who caused all this fucking pain and fucking inconvenience for me! Fucking hell. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's for easy access to the cheebye.
Some sluts also skip the bra for easy access to the sharp nipples.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
34478032-8847579-The_father_of_three_wears_his_preferred_outfit_of_choice_almost_-a-94_1602864...jpg