• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Mats always have concessions?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now very hard for the tea boys to do that in the new CPC building ( Changi Prison Complex )..

Unlike last time when inmates can go out and enjoy their yard and feel the fresh air..

Even yard sessions also now cannot see sunlight.. In the new complex, very hard now to differentiate between night and day..

So jilat now ? good luck to those inmates . By the way I heard now all cell have 2 toilet one for pangsai and one for bathing . Last time old changi do not have this kind of privilege . There's only Toilet bowl water to bath ( secretly ) and brush teeth .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nowadays even more siong for wardens - the oldtimer SS people cannot control the YP crowd - last time can talk to headman but even the heads are at loss on how to handle them - they still ask newbies whether got wear shirt or not - maybe one day somebody will make movie about the Changi experience from SS perspective.
Machiam very similar to OZ (the HBO series)....

Last time have YP hall ( young prisoner hall ) now don't have ? Usually the hall IC ( hall incharge ) also inmates will ask the newbies got wear shirt wear what shirt and then let the old timer welcome their same shirt newbie .and to take care of them because same shirt . At the same time try to put them in the same cell .

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its not because he's a Mat lah..

Hangman noose's doesn't discriminate any race..

He chosed to co operate to escape being dragged into the gallows to meet his Maker..

lianbeng agrees: the noose will hang anybody - regardless of race, language or religion - who wana try it! that Mat really sibeh heng ah! :biggrin: but still must go in for life imprisonment - until the end of his life! lianbeng advised all: dun try it lah!

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hw come bo liao TS never mention why hanging must be done on a Friday which is a Holy day for Malay Muslims. :rolleyes:

Not sure if this was the reason why hanging is done on Friday mornings.. But this practise has been going on for decades..

If not mistaken, the Supt of Changi Prison would knock on the cell of the condemned inmate on a Tuesday and inform the inmate that he is to be hanged on that Friday of the same week..

Inmate will then be asked to order his last meal on a given budget.. Family will be notified, extra visits allowed for family members..

On the day of the hanging, religious figures ( depend on the religion of the condemned inmate ), Changi Prison Supt, other Senior Prison officers, Prison doctor and nurses will be present to watch the hanging procedures..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng agrees: the noose will hang anybody - regardless of race, language or religion - who wana try it! that Mat really sibeh heng ah! :biggrin: but still must go in for life imprisonment - until the end of his life! lianbeng advised all: dun try it lah!

Most condemned inmates went bonkers inside their cells.. Thats why soft paddings on the walls of their cells to prevent them from hurting themselves..

For their food, there are no bones to prevent them from choking..

At the old Changi Prison,normal back then for prison wardens to have shit thrown at them by these condemned inmates when they enter these cells..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time have YP hall ( young prisoner hall ) now don't have ? Usually the hall IC ( hall incharge ) also inmates will ask the newbies got wear shirt wear what shirt and then let the old timer welcome their same shirt newbie .and to take care of them because same shirt . At the same time try to put them in the same cell .

Yes now YP, even alien all house together with general population.
Used to be aliens at QRP....and now no DRCs....so Druggies also house together....at night when they jerk engine all can't sleep liao.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any Indian bros here know why the Changi hanging team like to pray at the Indian temple at Changi North's Jalan Bina?

I know back then they would pray on Thursday nights at the temple before proceeding to Changi Prison during the early hours to prepare for the numerous executions they are tasked to perform on that Friday morning..

Then after hanging they would all sit at the Chinese coffeeshop just outside Changi prison and have their breakfast..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He co-operated with CNB, so technically he is known as a "hantu" ,so in prison he will have some hard time with his shirt fellows and rivals.
furthermore it is life imprisonment , not 20 years or 25 years. --->check out the link

http://ink.library.smu.edu.sg/sol_research_smu/33/

so I guess he will never ever drink, smoke ,club, ktv,screw chicks and most importantly take drug again during his stay in prison.
this is worst then death.

according to narong life in Sg prison only 20 yrs not natural life

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes now YP, even alien all house together with general population.
Used to be aliens at QRP....and now no DRCs....so Druggies also house together....at night when they jerk engine all can't sleep liao.

If I'm not wrong those DRC inmates are house at different HALL but still inside changi just different blk away . By the way all inmates very steady , lights off time never kpkb if not the next morning go yard confirm tio taichi .

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros, dont flame me,

its a one way ticket, so how the fuck do you lot now so much of the condemned block??

anyway, very interesting to read about all this interesting stuff,

feel sad for this gantung cases, wish we human had better solution to this drug problem.

I hope the hangman pray pray solid, so they dont kena curse or bad karma, they only doing their job, something not everyone can do.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bros, dont flame me,

its a one way ticket, so how the fuck do you lot now so much of the condemned block??

anyway, very interesting to read about all this interesting stuff,

feel sad for this gantung cases, wish we human had better solution to this drug problem.

I hope the hangman pray pray solid, so they dont kena curse or bad karma, they only doing their job, something not everyone can do.

Most bros here have some kind of underworld connection , have SS friends or work in prison before or been to prison before :wink: I myself work in prison when I was in my NS time . And I also have many SS friends .

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most condemned inmates went bonkers inside their cells.. Thats why soft paddings on the walls of their cells to prevent them from hurting themselves..

lianbeng agrees with u: they will commit suicide inside their cells by whatever possible means: banging their heads against concrete walls, stabbing themselves with anything sharp, or even suffocate themselves till death! :biggrin: that's why in single cells - only heavily padded walls all round, including the door (no knob) and the only small window for air is right on the ceiling!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

At the old Changi Prison,normal back then for prison wardens to have shit thrown at them by these condemned inmates when they enter these cells..

100 % correct information !! I suspect you work in prison or been in prison before :wink: very detailed :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng agrees with u: they will commit suicide inside their cells by whatever possible means: banging their heads against concrete walls, stabbing themselves with anything sharp, or even suffocate themselves till death! :biggrin: that's why in single cells - only heavily padded walls all round, including the door (no knob) and the only small window for air is right on the ceiling!

The condem cell all grill no door so that the warden can see what's going on inside . Small window is near the ceiling not on the ceiling .

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure if this was the reason why hanging is done on Friday mornings.. But this practise has been going on for decades..

I am juz being sarcastic to TS.

I am waiting for TS next thread "why only Malays have free education in Spore".:cool: