• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Jamus Lim join Workers' Party ?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Chan Chun Sing, Heng Swee Keat, Lim Swee Say, Goh Meng Seng, Tan Cheng Bock, Tan Jee Say, Chee Soon Juan, Foo Mee Har, Tin Pei Ling, Tan Bee Lian, He Ting Ru

vs

Lawrence Wong, Josephine Teo, Amy Khor, Jamus Lim, Nicole Seah, Raymond Lim,

I think the name doesn't really make a difference

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Lim family of Raymond Lim, Zorro Lim and MaLimki Osman were/are useless for the East Coast. Many people dont like them especially Raymond and Zorro. This is why the EC GRC is very vulnerable as far as the ruling party is concerned.

They should wake up to their bloody idea and be more approachable and friendly and really listen to what the ground is saying instead of relying on the inputs of their fawning sycophants. Otherwise its all over for them the next election.

Chan Chun Sing, Heng Swee Keat, Lim Swee Say, Goh Meng Seng, Tan Cheng Bock, Tan Jee Say, Chee Soon Juan, Foo Mee Har, Tin Pei Ling, Tan Bee Lian, He Ting Ru

vs

Lawrence Wong, Josephine Teo, Amy Khor, Jamus Lim, Nicole Seah, Raymond Lim,

I think the name doesn't really make a difference

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Lim family of Raymond Lim, Zorro Lim and MaLimki Osman were/are useless for the East Coast. Many people dont like them especially Raymond and Zorro. This is why the EC GRC is very vulnerable as far as the ruling party is concerned.

They should wake up to their bloody idea and be more approachable and friendly and really listen to what the ground is saying instead of relying on the inputs of their fawning sycophants. Otherwise its all over for them the next election.
Perhaps, the residents of East Coast GRC, do not like HSK. Or, to put it another way, there is not too much to like HSK, except that he may a very Minister of Finance.

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For HSK there is not much to like or dislike peronalitywise since he is quite bland. I guess some who had intended to vote WP switched to PAP when HSK came over because they thought having a PM in the constituency would bring extra benefits ala Marine Parade. Also there was a fear that if HSK were to lose then the next PM would very likely be CCS. This was the thinking at that time prior to Election Day.

Perhaps, the residents of East Coast GRC, do not like HSK. Or, to put it another way, there is not too much to like HSK, except that he may a very Minister of Finance.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Back in 2006 I lived in Bedok Reservoir. East Coast GRC. I voted WP. But I think almost 70% voted Lims. Crap lah. I gave up on sinkies. Will take too long. Sp I left.

14 years later they are still voting PAP. I made the right choice than to stick around and wait.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For HSK there is not much to like or dislike peronalitywise since he is quite bland. I guess some who had intended to vote WP switched to PAP when HSK came over because they thought having a PM in the constituency would bring extra benefits ala Marine Parade. Also there was a fear that if HSK were to lose then the next PM would very likely be CCS. This was the thinking at that time prior to Election Day.
Which is probably one of the few major reasons that HSK and his team were elected.