• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Istana have so many nurses ?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
1073988_606881012666756_476292990_o.jpg

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have always loved those AVs where girls wore nurse uniform. Did it to a nurse before, but not in uniform :biggrin:

Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! They need a whole battalion of nurses to look after the Old Fart. Bet that there is a whole brigade of doctors there too for same purpose. Perhaps pumping him up to attend NDP?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After the photo taking sessions, all male nurses will strip and perform a naked dance in front of the delighted President of Singapore..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If this SYT was my nurse, I don't mind being hospitalised for months. Get her to shower me at least 5 times a day.

Chey chey chey. Pii GD don't talk like that la. Afraid that when sick and hospitalized only can see cannot do anything. Want nurse to shower easy, can buy uniform in Huay Khwang then just take a short walk into any of those joints around there for 2hrs sure enjoy, by the way don't forget to also pick up a pyjamas for yourself too.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau then who take care of all the patients in the hospital on that day ?

Ahh!, that is where they will tell you, PAY MORE & you get more than enough nursing staff to look after you, but before they tell you; UP YOURS!. Up your medical fees & your hospitalization insurance & up your Medisave contributions...UP YOURS!:rolleyes: