• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is Wooden Missing from Post-GE Press Conference?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=row2 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>angjuilai

</TD><TD class=row2 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:39 pm Post subject: </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Clearly there is some bad blood. GCT never failed to attend a post GE conference before. Funny GCT do not come yet TPL came. Isn't TPL supposed to be in GCT GRC? Is TPL trying to shelter herself under LHL because the Marine Parade GRC candidates all very cold towards her?

Look at the way GCT talked in his Marine Parade acceptance speech. Somemore LHL look eager to end the conference and he talked about needing 2 weeks analysis of the result of this GE within the party.

As they said loosing a GRC is bound to happen sooner or later. But is seem it has upset the balance of power between the 2 camps within PAP. So the next 2 weeks may see an angry exchange within the party between these 2 camps in their GE post mortem party meeting.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, I noticed that too. He was very much conspicuous by his absence. Clearly he was very pissed off.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCT is a technocrate unlike LKY. For him to win only 56% is truely unacceptable.,
Remember, GRC and re-drawing of boundaries before elections are associated with him.
These are dirty tactics unacceptable in any first world democracies; and I think this is the reason GCT could never command the respect at home or overseas.
LTK have accused them of gerrymanering and they did not response to him at all.

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCT is a technocrate unlike LKY. For him to win only 56% is truely unacceptable.,
Remember, GRC and re-drawing of boundaries before elections are associated with him.
These are dirty tactics unacceptable in any first world democracies; and I think this is the reason GCT could never command the respect at home or overseas.
LTK have accused them of gerrymanering and they did not response to him at all.

PAPee knew that they've been gerrymanering all this while...so have to keep quiet!

shitonleeky

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to Shit Times, approximately 8.6% of MP GRC don't even bother to vote. If these were to vote for NSP, then Lao Goat would b in darker mood.

One reason for his non-appearance at Post-GE Press Conference: Crying & shitting in his pants.

:mad::mad::mad:Anyway, screw the following:
Voters who vote for PAPies in MP GRC, Tampines GRC & Bishan-TP GRC:mad::mad::mad:

Fuck them:mad::mad::mad:

jw5

Loyal
BG (Ret) Tan Chuan Jin was there what. Why must have Wooden? :biggrin:

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What you saw at the press conference was LHL's inner circle: WKS, NEH, TCH.

GCT is not in that circle. And with the loss of Georgie, his power base has been completely wiped out.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal

GCT is not in that circle. And with the loss of Georgie, his power base has been completely wiped out.

Heard say - LSS is the original person standing for Aljuine instead of Georgie. LHL move Georgie to Aljuine so that Georgie will be out of Paliment as to lesser GCT power / Kaki?

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joker Goh old man liao. The Press Conference was held at 2am plus. So late already, off course must go home and tidoh. Just like another old man - Papa Lee

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
u left out the most powerful one save for harry...HC...i gather she was there as well...

i must say i was surprised to see TSL up there after his shocking ra ra ra performance during the hustings...but i am quite happy to see BG Tan up there...i think he acquitted himself v well during the hustings n even post GE11...definitely one to watch...another newbie pap who acquitted himself well was OYK...unfortunately for him he was caught up in a no win situation, but believe he shall be back soon...

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think GCT is very pissed at been asked to take in Tin and a crap team. He was used to 70%+ regardless of who contested him. But last week, if the WP Aljunied suddenly decided to contest Marine Parade, he'd be dead.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys were either too young or have low power of recall. If you had stayed up for the post GE conferences of yesteryears, you would have seen it coming.

I gathered there was never any love lost betwen Boss Lee and Wooden. Boss Lee tried to upstage wooden in his first GE as a Minister. When Wooden did real well in GE in the 90's, I remember Boss Lee behaving in a more subservient manner.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys were either too young or have low power of recall. If you had stayed up for the post GE conferences of yesteryears, you would have seen it coming.

I gathered there was never any love lost betwen Boss Lee and Wooden. Boss Lee tried to upstage wooden in his first GE as a Minister. When Wooden did real well in GE in the 90's, I remember Boss Lee behaving in a more subservient manner.

And Boss Lee is lower than supreme commander Lee