• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is Singapore 9th expensive city but our salaries so low . What is wrong ?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really wonder if Char_Azn really read the posts. It is very clear, based on facts, that Singapore has London's "Cost of Living", Russian Wages and Malaysian level of Purchasing Power. And he says that cost is relative...

Typically, I would like to say that if want to argue, please argue on facts, not emotions or "I think..."

1)I wasn't responding to the post. I was responding to the idiot I quoted and he was referring to another thread that has nothing to do with cost of living

2)I was making a general statement which has totally and absolutely nothing, 0, no relations, etc to SG

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pompous means proud and arrogant.

It seems pretty obvious that you are covering up your inferior intellect by questioning the soundness of my mind. Just because you don't understand someone doesn't mean he's crazy. Is that too much for you to comprehend? :biggrin:

Yes, tuan. My intellect very low, lower than basement 3. And yes, tuan, it is too much for me to comprehend. Happy, bo?

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
1)I wasn't responding to the post. I was responding to the idiot I quoted and he was referring to another thread that has nothing to do with cost of living

2)I was making a general statement which has totally and absolutely nothing, 0, no relations, etc to SG

Charlatan retarded asshole,

Pap dog u just cannot be any stupidier. Your dumb theory of expensive yet affordable cannot hold any water. Fuck u idiot. Pls go consult your pap masters as to how to reply this ok.

Dumb pap dog here is a bone for u.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....there is a time bomb ticking.......
when it will explode kukubird don't know.....
the income gap is getting bigger..and bigger..and bigger....
ah loong has wayang wayang voiced his concern...

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
QUOTE=Dreamer1;641263]If this dog uses Japan as comparision,I am happy.

But he always restricts himsef to Bangladesh,Sudan,Somali,Myanmar,Pakistan,all no name countires,and that is the poroblem[/QUOTE]

Since you anti-Singapore want me to compare with Japan - where the cost of living is even higher, here have a water melon.

2668289992_96c8008321.jpg

Unlike the Japanese, they don't really cry father cry mother. If you can't afford - better off sucking your mother's breast to quench your thirst

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Name me one country where the salary is very high and the cost of living is very low, and I will be interested to live there - so do 1 billion Chinese !

And another billion Indians waiting at the dock. You think you got a chance?

May be. Even you have to burn billions of "dollars" to appease your good brothers. There is inflation even in heaven!

hell3r.jpg