• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is she jealous of one of my platonic friend (who is a woman)?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a girl from the Yoga class that I attend for some time already. She's just a friend. Nothing more.

So the other day, my boss wanted to join my Yoga lessons too. So I signed her up and tonight, was her first time she joined me for Yoga class at my Club.

And so, I introduced my boss to this girl whom I knew.

The Yoga lesson went on fine and afterwards, the three of us chitchatted. Everything seemed fine.

Then my boss drove me home.

On the way back to my place, she was damn quiet.

I asked her is there something wrong, she gave me monosyllabic answer "NO".

Then on reaching my place just now, I asked if she wanted to come up for some snacks and drinks. She said "NO".

Then just a while ago, she WhatsApped me and started bitching about my Yoga friend saying that she's a bitch blah blah blah.

The more I try to defend my Yoga friend, the more harsh words appear on my WhatsApp.

I think my boss is jealous of my Yoga friend.

But why? I have absolutely no idea. She only met my Yoga friend once and she has so much negative feelings about my Yoga friend.

Is it a woman thing to be jealous of man's friend who are woman? The Yoga girl and I are just purely platonic friends. We just happen to get along very well over the months of Yoga lessons.

How to stop my boss from getting upset?

Should I buy jer some flowers tomorrow to soothe her jealousy?

Or should I stop my Yoga lessons for a while?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a girl from the Yoga class that I attend for some time already. She's just a friend. Nothing more.

So the other day, my boss wanted to join my Yoga lessons too. So I signed her up and tonight, was her first time she joined me for Yoga class at my Club.

The Yoga lesson went on fine and afterwards, the three of us chitchatted. Everything seemed fine.

Then on reaching my place just now, I asked if she wanted to come up for some snacks and drinks. She said "NO".

Then just a while ago, she WhatsApped me and started bitching about my Yoga friend saying that she's a bitch blah blah blah.

The more I try to defend my Yoga friend, the more harsh words appear on my WhatsApp.

But why? I have absolutely no idea. She only met my Yoga friend once and she has so much negative feelings about my Yoga friend.

Is it a woman thing to be jealous of man's friend who are woman? The Yoga girl and I are just purely platonic friends. We just happen to get along very well over the months of Yoga lessons.

tJSRJTm.gif

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nabeh you leelee a woman magnet go everywhere also got charbor KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Why the fuck you take yoga? If it's to score pussies I understand, else there is no perfectly logical reason for doing so.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your lady boss suspect u have a sexual relationship with your yoga friend.Be prepared for more cold attitude in the coming weeks.:wink:

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nabeh you leelee a woman magnet go everywhere also got charbor KNN
Nope. It's just we happen to get along in the Yoga class and we share quite similar health issues. So we chatted and we got along well. Moreover, she's also attached. Her BF is young successful chap who comes from a wealthy family in Singapore. I have met her BF before. He ain't jealous of me. So, why is my lady boss jealous of her? You mean I cannot have a platonic relationship with another woman?