• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is racism necessary?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh boy, you sound like George Bush Junior, either with us or against us, either for it or against it, no citation for discussion.
Okie,if you want enough rope to hang yourself.So be it.Why than did you cite the Bell Curve?.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just happened to have read it. Anything wrong citing it for discussion?
Hey,fool....don't you realize that you are repeatedly putting your foot into your mouth again and again?......Fool,why don't you look in the dictionary for the meaning of citing something?According to dictionary the act of citing. is quoting of an authoritative source for substantiation ......meaning ,citing an authority to give substance to an argument or discussion.See,the quality of our half baked lawyer !

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just happened to have read it. Anything wrong citing it for discussion?

Hey mate, By talking about it you have simply acknowledge it as facts, stop back-tracking.. I have read your comments and argued with you about racial issues before and you have that superior mentality, Putting down minorities as cowards and idiots...You have constantly spurted racial sentiments towards minorities in this forum a no of time, So it is pretty obvious where you stand. Anyways i do understand that you are from W.p and i believe pictures posted here showing you is true..One day hopefully if we cross paths i would like to talk to you about your sentiments and understand where you are coming from.

Anyways studies have proven that it has got nothing to do with genes or whatever, Its your environment that plays a part to your mental/intelligence development.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY didn't spare LTK. There was nothing to spare. LTK did nothing wrong. What's there to spare? LTK won Aljunied and LKY had nothing else to say.

About waving police report case, I was eyewitness right there from the rally to the court, and was in court too. It was a good legal fight by George Carmen QC to mitigate the damages to minimal. In the heart of everyone who knows what's laws all about, we all know that JBJ and TLH were guilty of defamation. It's classic reverse version Neville Chamberlain waiving the Munich treaty supposedly guaranteeing peace for political gains. He lost the gambit. They lost the gambit. What's there to lament?

You're in a dangerous mentality that opposition must not win or must be prosecuted on some charges in order to be "real" opposition." Winning means allowed to win by LKY. Friend, winning means voted in by the majority, even LKY accepts that.

this Nice-Gook is more dubious than Bryan Ti, Lionel De Souza, Gopalan Nair combined....
all his posts are flame baits ... he is here not to discuss or share stuffs... but to obsfuscate and confuse opp
he is definitely not just any run of the mills SDP IBs or from MICA... i think he work from PMO directly

Talking about Bell Curve?For those who are in the dark it's about genetic intelligence by race in US.It puts E.Asians(Japanese)on top.Europeans(including Jews)in the middle and Black Americans and Hispanics in the bottom.This book created a furor because it simply says blacks would still be in the bottom because they are born that way.Now,ever heard of surveys released by PAP that Singaporeans are now earning more than year back?Yup,it's purely statistical ain't it?Likewise this Bell Curve thingy;purely based on statistics too.And we all know "Lies, damned lies, and statistics" is a phrase describing the persuasive power of numbers, particularly the use of statistics to bolster weak arguments. The Bell Curve - An Interview with Charlie Rose and Charles Murray . It is interesting to know when Charlie Ross puts Charles Murray on the spot that if intelligence is fixed how far does envoiranment plays a part?For which Murray answers not too much.To which Charlie Ross asketh than what about years of discrimiation which put the Blacks where they are now?Murray is stumped !!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvljvnvBuFU <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LvljvnvBuFU?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

I was a stat major dropout and and stat is a very rigourous theory after the mathematical formalism given by Kolmogorov....

statistics is not lies stop trying to confuse matter ...

are human all equal ??? are your finger all the same lenght ?>>?

but this isnt justification for discrimination.... your arguement is weaker than TracyTan and GMS,.... prese farked off from this forum

I dunno why I fall for your flame bait

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well brocoli you psycho path.. So what are you trying to conclude? Continuing your psycho ranting?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
; said:
statistics is not lies stop trying to confuse matter ...

Lies, damned lies and statistics (about TEDTalks)

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Totz8aa2Gg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

Lies, Damn Lies & Government Statistics: How Bureaucrats Use Numbers to Manipulate Us

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EwYHqqVZCRg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

Glowry

Absolutely not...
racism has NO PLACE in our world, our society, our lives or our minds . We are all made in the image of GOD, precious to Him, and there is no need for us to make such a foolish distinction between each other.