• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Is Pee A Pee So Scared od SDP???? Anyone Got Answers???

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed that there is practically a news blackout on the SDP on TV.

Every other party got air time except SDP. This has happened for many days now.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP isn't scared of SDP. In fact they love SDP. The constant stupid stunt pull off by SDP serves to discredit the entire opposition camp. If there is any single party that PAP is scared of, it's WP then SDP. Notice how ALL their election statement made so far are mostly directed against WP

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is hard to win arguments when the other party has nothing to lose.

They are not scared

I can tell you they love SDP very much :wink:

The undying cockroach Chee is always fucking the opposition reputation

Don't you think that's great for PAP?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed that there is practically a news blackout on the SDP on TV.

Every other party got air time except SDP. This has happened for many days now.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

why must SDP be given special privileges? if chee were invited, he sure will hog the limelight and then what? to begin with, he's not even qualified to stand as a candidate. didn't u see VW speak in CNA?