• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why is PAP logo used in kindagartens run by PA?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was a graduate of a PAP kindergarten. It was just a short walk across the carpark downstairs.

I loved those carefree days... I was 4 or 5 years old.

Singing songs, drawing with crayons and colour pencils, learning ABCs and simple mathematics, playing with plasticine.

And the Children's Day celebration on Oct 1 was awesome. Lots of snacks and candy. Party time!

Also, there was no need for the kindergarten to provide lunch, because:

1) the kindergarten sessions were only 2-3 hours in the morning. I loved having my own free time in the afternoon: playing in the playground, watching cartoons, or a nap till 4pm. :biggrin:

2) there were almost no 'working mothers', and they all knew how to cook. :wink:

Nowadays, the system starts stressing out the kids at a young age.
And you want me to get married, make babies? More baby bonus, BTO flat queue priority, mandatory paternity leave?
Fuck you, understand! :cool:

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shows how young (PAP instead of PA) and old (PAP instead of PCF) you are.

Unlike this Bog Sim Kheng Hwee who thinks that just because he went to PA kindergarten, they still exist.

I was a graduate of a PAP kindergarten. It was just a short walk across the carpark downstairs.

I loved those carefree days... I was 4 or 5 years old.

Singing songs, drawing with crayons and colour pencils, learning ABCs and simple mathematics, playing with plasticine.

And the Children's Day celebration on Oct 1 was awesome. Lots of snacks and candy. Party time!

Also, there was no need for the kindergarten to provide lunch, because:

1) the kindergarten sessions were only 2-3 hours in the morning. I loved having my own free time in the afternoon: playing in the playground, watching cartoons, or a nap till 4pm. :biggrin:

2) there were almost no 'working mothers', and they all knew how to cook. :wink:

Nowadays, the system starts stressing out the kids at a young age.
And you want me to get married, make babies? More baby bonus, BTO flat queue priority, mandatory paternity leave?
Fuck you, understand! :cool:

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
should PA be a neutral entity not affliated to any political party especially pap? why then is the striked by lightning logo of pap still used?

this is a very chronic situation. it reveals that many young preschooler kids are already being brainwashed to attune to the pap propaganda. this is quite similar to north korea. are we affliated to them just like communist prc?

something need to be done and rectified.

PAP logo is used coz the kindergarten is run by PAP. (PCF=PAP Community Foundation) Its not run by PA. I know its difficult to tell the difference sometimes... :-)

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP should be made to pay for the operations of those kindergarten then.

The government must order the PAP to reimburse the public coffers. Backdate those reimbursement as well. Can the government be sued if they do not take action against the PAP?

Why didn't the Auditor-General discover this?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is like "Hitler's youth"...hmmm! Maybe in the near future if we allow them to be 100%, a huge picture of our "dear leader" will be hung there & kids will have to bow every day, before the day start & bow, when the day ends.

Harry's infants.

Ho Ching's Babies

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap kindergarten just provides the bare necessities of preschool education.

I dun think they do any propaganda at that level because kids at those age won't give a cow about pap and oppositions.

You want something more for your kids send them to private kindergartens.

Otherwise they come home and f this and f that. Because ah bengs also send their kids to the same kindergarten.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap kindergarten just provides the bare necessities of preschool education.

I dun think they do any propaganda at that level because kids at those age won't give a cow about pap and oppositions.

You want something more for your kids send them to private kindergartens.

Otherwise they come home and f this and f that. Because ah bengs also send their kids to the same kindergarten.

the lightning logo is imprinted into their brains. it's deep fried there unconsciously until voting age.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some say the lightning logo is used to frighten small children,indoctrinated to kowtow whenever they see lightning.