• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Why is PAP giving financial aid to unemployed Indian shitizens living here?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Every native sinkie who takes a stroll in Geylang and the precincts of Peninsula Plaza, City Plaza and Lucky Plaza is surely able to see his own country is now invaded by foreigners. The hordes of tiongs, vietcong, ah nehs, pinoys, burmese, ang mohs everywhere in the small island are quite frightening and nerve wrecking.

Decades ago, a native sinkie might not even chance upon an ang moh riding a public bus or taking his meals in the kopi tiams. Today, there are swarms of ang mohs taking public buses, taking meals in kopi tiams and strolling/living in HDB estates than there are house flies in the island.

I agree. Now this is the next logical question to be asked. Given that there are over 2 million of all these FTs all over the place, exactly who is our military threat? Who will send missiles or planes to bomb us? The Chinese? The Malaysians? Indonesians? The US? Who? Any missile attack or air raid into Singapore stands a 2 in 5 chance of killing their own citizens. If a missile fired from an enemy lands somewhere in singapore and kills 550 people, well, statistically speaking, 300 of the dead will be sinkies, 50 will be PRs but still citizens of another country, 100 will be Tiongs, etc. Therefore, there is a very good chance that an enemy attacking us will give a fair number of its own citizens. Furthermore, if lets say the Indonesians were the aggressor, the next day, all 250,000 of them working as DW or what else will be rounded up for fear of 5th column activity. I will volunteer my armour unit to shoot 10,000 of them every 24 hours until Indonesia has ceased hostility.

This is what is known as the FT dividend. If you let in so many, they have to be your human shield, and if they are your human shield, then you save money by cutting your defence budget from $14 billion to maybe $1 billion. But this is not happening. Ever ask yourself why?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. Now this is the next logical question to be asked. Given that there are over 2 million of all these FTs all over the place, exactly who is our military threat? Who will send missiles or planes to bomb us? The Chinese? The Malaysians? Indonesians? The US? Who? Any missile attack or air raid into Singapore stands a 2 in 5 chance of killing their own citizens. If a missile fired from an enemy lands somewhere in singapore and kills 550 people, well, statistically speaking, 300 of the dead will be sinkies, 50 will be PRs but still citizens of another country, 100 will be Tiongs, etc. Therefore, there is a very good chance that an enemy attacking us will give a fair number of its own citizens. Furthermore, if lets say the Indonesians were the aggressor, the next day, all 250,000 of them working as DW or what else will be rounded up for fear of 5th column activity. I will volunteer my armour unit to shoot 10,000 of them every 24 hours until Indonesia has ceased hostility.

This is what is known as the FT dividend. If you let in so many, they have to be your human shield, and if they are your human shield, then you save money by cutting your defence budget from $14 billion to maybe $1 billion. But this is not happening. Ever ask yourself why?

the sad thing is at first sign of trouble they run off like rats to their homelands
they are here to harvest and plunder............& our poor sons are forced to defend them at allowance much lower than their pay!!

yet we are repeatedly told to........... integrate! BALLS

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
the sad thing is at first sign of trouble they run off like rats to their homelands
they are here to harvest and plunder............& our poor sons are forced to defend them at allowance much lower than their pay!!

yet we are repeatedly told to........... integrate! BALLS

The Old Fart was traitor to singapore by collaborating with the Japanese during the war.
The son is a traitor for doing the same with many countries. Like father like son.