• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is LBH Orgasmic & Dogs So Nervous?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TV2009010118485000.jpg

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<table border="0" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td> </td> <td> Lee Bee Wah
李美花
38leebwah.gif

</td></tr></tbody></table>
"Hey watch what u say or i will sue u!"

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Lee... I hope your orgasms on NYE were real

Cos you have a track record of 'faking it'

058C4E97-A416-901D-E4AB2F4F0BA3CDD8_1.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is a cameleon, her face will turn black within seconds if provoked, She gap and pretend to enjoy in front of her master, but when confronted with peasants, her arrogance will display more prominently than the fireworks.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought she turned black because she was bruised .... ?

Bruised? wounded? all these are just her self-pity tactics to seek sympathy. When she caused her own sufferring, she cried for sympathy, when peasants suffered due to GST hike, she asked them to go find Jambang. Can you trust a traitor like that and look at the pic how she tried to suck up to her master.