• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Why is Gov.sg promoting a Mediacorpse show?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB6FD32B-8629-4AE0-8243-4A455C09F414.jpeg

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the other way round. MediaCorp is promoting SG government policies.

The drama is peppered with explanation of good government policies, such as MediShield Life etc.

You get goose pimples watching.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the other way round. MediaCorp is promoting SG government policies.

The drama is peppered with explanation of good government policies, such as MediShield Life etc.

You get goose pimples watching.
My uncle think is bi directional plp promotion
But this is the onlee show that you can hear all the dialects with hokkien as the main KNN my uncle steam abit.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's all propaganda. I'm surprised you don't know.

I caught a few unfortunate glimpses of some of these low budget shows, the actors would be talking about a certain unrelated topic during a scene, and then suddenly they would pivot to a certain 'helpful government scheme' e.g. 'job credits to help elderly workers' or some similar bullshit.

I guess this is how those Mediacock 戏子 earn their money these days: produce cringe propaganda for the PAP govt, or sell overpriced food while hoping that their deluded fanbase would show support. :rolleyes:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chinese bastard has this stupid mental problem of writing unhappy cry baby pathetic narrative story on films....

This mind set must change.... everyone want to see a good movie and worshipping heroship....

Do you see any Westerners movies or film on sad movie of family, coupl fighting over shit problem.....

Stupid Chinese bastard shd get their head bang wake up show hero's and worshipping hero movie...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I caught a few unfortunate glimpses of some of these low budget shows, the actors would be talking about a certain unrelated topic during a scene, and then suddenly they would pivot to a certain 'helpful government scheme' e.g. 'job credits to help elderly workers' or some similar bullshit.
How do you catch a few unfortunate glimpses of Mediacorpse shows? Lol

I bet you set your alarm to watch your fav Mediacorpse shows.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mediacock's Chinese drama standard is @ least 20yrs behind HK's TVB.... In fact it's getting worse by the day..

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
While Hollywood produces cinematic masterpieces such as Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
1656067632264.jpeg

Mediacorpse comes up with this …. Crouching Tigger Hidden Ghost
CrouchingTigerHiddenGhost_1024x1024@2x.jpg