• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is everything so expensive in Singapore?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JB's expensive, even for street or kopitiam food, even after the conversion factor At City Square, it's mostly sinkie birds cheeping.
Think the locals kena imported inflation due to proximity.

Elsewhere, prices are kinder
It’s the closest and no other options.
I hardly spend money in Sg now.
I get my haircut, massages, facials inside
Also buy medicine, makan and whoring needs.
I don’t bother with the buying of groceries or shopping (shopping do online or when travel) as too many restrictions. If not I’ll do that too. Fuck pap.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
coys sell oni their bestest n highest quality products in sinkielan ...

dey dump lower crass n unacceptable quality products @ other cuntries like oz ...

iz a privilege oni sinkies can njoy ... sinkies shud b proud of tis ...
actually that's not entirely true. a lot of stuff in sinkieland is not highest quality. but still high price

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singkie income tax..1/3 or even none.

If one does not buy car or pay COE the cost is even lower.

Bus and train fares. Twice the cost of Oz

Interest rates for housing loan....much higher than singkieland,,,read up on how the banks are screwing Aussies....
Of course you are there to help pay pensions for their oldies. Else have more immigrants for what? To report and brag about GDP numbers? No country in the world is stupid enough to do that am I right? :cool:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore remains the world's most expensive city, but shares its title with Paris and Hong Kong this year.

Singapore has consistently held its No. 1 ranking for world's most expensive city since 2014, when it surpassed Tokyo, which had previously occupied the top spot nearly every year since 1992.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you are there to help pay pensions for their oldies. Else have more immigrants for what? To report and brag about GDP numbers? No country in the world is stupid enough to do that am I right? :cool:
And funny that soo many singkies ask for pensions n welfare support n free medical etc..but not willing to pay high taxes for it...tat being said. The multi millionaire ministers n super scale civil serpents are paid way too much. They need an 80% cut to their pay to reduce the burdens on tax payers

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
And funny that soo many singkies ask for pensions n welfare support n free medical etc..but not willing to pay high taxes for it...tat being said. The multi millionaire ministers n super scale civil serpents are paid way too much. They need an 80% cut to their pay to reduce the burdens on tax payers
U mad? U want widespread corruption? If we pay silver servants less, they will develop green eye jealousy against successful immigrants. Less moneys how to have dignity you tell me? :o-o: