• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why is CSJ quoting the bible?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
In case you haven't noticed, we have a GE going on. Can you put your anti-Christian stance on hold?

What anti-christian stance? Fuck all christian nutcases and nutjobs! I bet you must be one too..nutcase defending nutjob!:kma:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What anti-christian stance? Fuck all christian nutcases and nutjobs! I bet you must be one too..nutcase defending nutjob!:kma:

I was trying to explain that since Dr Chee, being a Christian used that term, we should not slam him for it. Or slam others who are trying to "de-Christianise" what he said. After all, what he said is applicable to secular society too. I hope you understand what I mean.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In case you haven't noticed, we have a GE going on. Can you put your anti-Christian stance on hold?

Laksabiy was attacking the extremist xpo2015 for trying to put a Christian spin CSJ's quote, not attacking Chee. If you knew CSJ personally, you'd know that he doesn't talk about religion even in private, much less foist his religion on others. Most of his CEC members are non-Christians. Many Christians would do well to learn from him (or JBJ).

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Laksabiy was attacking the extremist xpo2015 for trying to put a Christian spin CSJ's quote, not attacking Chee. If you knew CSJ personally, you'd know that he doesn't talk about religion even in private, much less foist his religion on others. Most of his CEC members are non-Christians. Many Christians would do well to learn from him (or JBJ).

To me, it did not come across like you explained. But I do appreciate your explanation. Anyway, let's hope our anti-Christian opposition supporters do not get flustered and take the pap IB bait.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now he will get more xtians support. Ms Vivian is farked.

11895081_10153845836983455_8690425118596962257_o.jpg

11923245_10153845836163455_6415513213361168040_o.jpg

he is GOD SENT
he should be sent to the parliament - all four of them
to save whatever that is left of our democracy

dr Vivian should do Singapore a favour
step down graciously and that will be his redeeming grace
and he shall be remembered forever as the Hero from the Water Margin

dr Vivian will be immortalized as one of Singapore's greatest heroes

Last edited: