• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is Black the Preferred Colour ............

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go Geylang call chicken, most of them wear black panties. Pick up FLs in Geylang, sama sama. KTV gals, PRC and Vietnamese, also black is the preferred choice.

A week ago, went to a HFJ. During pai pai chang, the singers changed their attire. High slit in front. Bioed all 10 singers in black panties. Surely black is not the cheapest colour in the market. Why black, huh?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Black is sexy and sophisticated.

I love office ladies who wear a black bra beneath a white blouse.

TeamDoctor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go Geylang call chicken, most of them wear black panties. Pick up FLs in Geylang, sama sama. KTV gals, PRC and Vietnamese, also black is the preferred choice.

A week ago, went to a HFJ. During pai pai chang, the singers changed their attire. High slit in front. Bioed all 10 singers in black panties. Surely black is not the cheapest colour in the market. Why black, huh?

Them what color do u prefer? Red?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Since my spouse also usually wear black underwear, I believe it is probably due to it being less conspicuous when it is stained by ther period.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Black is sexy and sophisticated.

I love office ladies who wear a black bra beneath a white blouse.

In the old days, ladies used to wear lingerie which matches the colour of their clothes.
But, nowadays, I noticed that many of the ladies wear different colours, which makes the lingerie stands out like a sore thumb.
Is it the new fashion?

jw5

Loyal

Got stains or other discharge, difficult to see.
Just wondering whether the black panties got angel's face or not..............................

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just wondering whether the black panties got angel's face or not..............................

Rabbit brand la no angel

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes black can 'tahan' dirty....
My briefs also all black....single pair can wear for a week...just spray some eau de toilette can liao