• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why in Raffles place during lunch hour I see ppl take out their wallet their IC...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why in Raffles place during lunch hour I see ppl take out their wallet their IC..

mostly are blue? blue IC means apa?

...privileged class ... able to get jobs, buy HDB flats, yet being not born in sinkie land....

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why in Raffles place during lunch hour I see ppl take out their wallet their IC..

Blue ic mean scums n vermins.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pink ic are the privileged ones,only pink ic is allowed into millitary camps and establishments.

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal

Blue ic means when time to leave, can take out all cpf money....lol

peacock

Alfrescian
Loyal

I in the queue hor...I think I am the only one with pink IC leh....sibei laukui

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pink ICs all run road to a better life now.

They are tired of become digits for Hakka Lee Regime.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pink ic every month got give away.
free to take .anyone also can have it.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pink IC means, lan lan have to serve...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Blue IC means no need to serve NS nor do reservist. Also mean first in line for jobs and also mean can commit crimes and get away with it.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

How in the world you can see people's ID when they open wallet?

Shit stirer I'd say.

peacock

Alfrescian
Loyal

the cardholder 1st card is mostly ppl put IC wat

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

...also mean can commit crimes and get away with it.

... no fear of facing deportation as if the island is their home land ... just like that Tasker shit who whacked the motorist and did not have to go to jail...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

I put driver's license. Don't want people to know i am sinkie.

Sad, isn't it? A local sinkie afraid to let people know he holds pink IC while the foreign SPR openly flaunt their blue IC like a big carat diamond ring.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pink IC means, lan lan have to serve...

... and die in the front line of combat, no escape from NS enlistment. Foreign SPRs can always pack off and leave at the first sign of trouble..and yet they get to enjoy lots of privileges in sinkie land in peace time.