• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why I will never vote for nicole seah

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
in case you guys miss the there was a comment on Nicole seah wall about an hr ago... from a TKL supporter who accuse her of being insensitive ,

she apologise profusely twice

so i make a snipe comment that the last thing she need is another political liability, she better throw that dead albatross off her neck

... and she banned and block me.... this lead me to believe she is actually in agreement of that article

and she also del the original comment..

so like PAP, she only wan to hear the good things.

I didn t screen shot it because I didnt expect her to delete it....

what a petty gal....

35% TT voters will not vote her...
substantial amt of 35% TCB will not vote for her wither because they are from PAP while those from Opp will be quite pissed with her
she just piss off 5% of her TKL voters
so like TJS she has 25% left ....

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
in case you guys miss the there was a comment on Nicole seah wall about an hr ago... from a TKL supporter who accuse her of being insensitive ,

so i make a snipe comment that the last thing she need is another political liability, she better throw that dead albatross off her neck

... and she banned and block me.... this lead me to believe she is actually in agreement of that article

what a petty gal....

substantial amt of 35% TCB will not vote for her wither because they are from PAP while those from Opp will be quite pissed with her

Welcome to the NS(P)'s definition of freedom of expression

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st she have to open her big mouth and sarport that sabo king....losing 35%

2nd her bf have to open his bigger mouth ....

3rd she like to ban and block sarporters who tell her things foir her own good...

she is not even an elected MP yet wan to act like LKY ..... this little nyoyna will just slap all of our face like in the channel 8 drama if she take power....

farking hell she sure used ISA on everybody if she take power.... KNNBCCB

social media is her best/only weapon and she use it to silence her supporters.... damn loser...

I await the white knights to come flame me.... i doubt there are any left....

may be her mentor GMS can defend her...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You made a new SBF account at 6am SG time to post your unhappiness over Nicole deleting your comments at 4-5am in the morning?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Welcome to the NS(P)'s definition of freedom of expression

There is nothing wrong with NSP's freedom of expression which is universally embraced. People must understand freedom must come with responsibility and accountable. You can express freely but you must understand you will also face the consequences of your expression.

Goh Meng Seng

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is nothing wrong with NSP's freedom of expression which is universally embraced. People must understand freedom must come with responsibility and accountable. You can express freely but you must understand you will also face the consequences of your expression.

Goh Meng Seng

Stealing quotes from Lui tuck yew again?

Look at the context, please. This guy was banned for calling TKL an albatross. Hardly a defamatory or malicious allegation.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

HI GMS, She can block criticism freely but you must understand NSP will also face the consequences of her action.

if you are the ruling party or a private person, may you can ignore criticism or just block them off... but if you are the opposition, doin that is political suicide.

Post GE from May to june there was still a bit of activity on her wall... but it has gradually died down, party due to election is over but mostly due to her systematic silencing of people who do not agree with her views.

@Thick Face Black Heart, i was actually calling Belmont Lay an albatross.....

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
I managed to save this window after I was blocked as I didnt refresh this tab..

i called her unelectable on her wall ... and she reply

Nicole Seah (佘雪玲) said:
thank you for the feedback. I am aware of the unhappiness my support for Mr. Tan Jee Say has caused for some of the voters. ...... Moving forward for the next lap, I will continue to work the ground in the various constituencies. If indeed the overall ground sentiment is similar to yours, rest assured that I will pull out from politics so as to not cause people such as yourself further unhappiness. Thank you.

so meaning well, i told her to "burn ALL her weekends" to walk the ground and "focused on the main goal of securing Parliamentary seats.....not this PE sideshow distraction"

then all her fancees start defending her....

so I told her fancees "her reply show that she is matured to handle feedback."

her fancees defend her more and her head grow damn big liao and this show she prefer to only hear the good thing

Nicole Seah (佘雪玲) said:
Thank you to those who have given their kind words of encouragement. I will continue to work hard to serve Singaporeans.

so she decide to block me and del the whole thread....

the whole thread is below if you bother to read.....

317146_140213712740052_100002542727275_207704_7595449_n.jpg

307324_140213736073383_100002542727275_207705_8253949_n.jpg

315004_140213746073382_100002542727275_207706_5047993_n.jpg

340516_140218799406210_100002542727275_207722_2333406_o.jpg

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll go one more step further to say Nicole is very SDP-ish. After all, didnt the SDP also ban people from freely expressing their views?

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll go one more step further to say Nicole is very SDP-ish. After all, didnt the SDP also ban people from freely expressing their views?

i think it has more to do with being a nyonya matriarch ...

299401_140243466070410_100002542727275_207964_1337984_n.jpg

anyway the lack of white knights coming to into fug me said alot liao....

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"she is not even an elected MP yet wan to act like LKY ..... this little nyoyna will just slap all of our face like in the channel 8 drama if she take power...."

But then she's a young and idealistic politician & she's perfectly free to express her views! As for wanting to act like LKY, why would she insanely do so? LKY is so unique & irreplaceable& he will crush all cockroaches. Slapping is just a daily routine exercise!

PhuaTeKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a petty gal....

Good job. You have 5 more years to tarnish her reputation and reduce her supporter base. :smile:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job. You have 5 more years to tarnish her reputation and reduce her supporter base. :smile:

Actually she is quite suicidal. She has to stick by her endorsement of TJS (even though it will have backlash) but her boyfriend's below the belt attack on TKL has nailed the lid on her coffin.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You made a new SBF account at 6am SG time to post your unhappiness over Nicole deleting your comments at 4-5am in the morning?

bus64 in another of his mixedup mad personalities and new clone. he always skips his medication. wonder if he's actually my missing pet snake all along.

PhuaTeKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually she is quite suicidal. She has to stick by her endorsement of TJS (even though it will have backlash) but her boyfriend's below the belt attack on TKL has nailed the lid on her coffin.

Yes, TPL will be happy. She probably say "”OooOooOoooh so that’s REALLY what happened?” :smile:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

what a petty gal....

If you expect magnamity from a skirt you are either a fool or you have never encountered women before :biggrin: