• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why I keep saying kuchin kurup parties need to be eliminated

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DEPUTY Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean has rapped his rivals from the Singapore Democratic Alliance (SDA) for proposing that he be brought back to the Cabinet as a Nominated Minister, should he lose his seat in Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC.

Mr Teo, who is leading the People's Action Party's (PAP) team for Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC, called it 'a very strange way to campaign' and one that reflected the opposition team's lack of confidence in itself.

'If they feel that they are good enough to take over from me, then they should say so and please take over the portfolios when they get elected,' Mr Teo, who is also Minister for Defence, told reporters after campaigning at Punggol MRT station on Wednesday morning.

'It seems a very strange way to advertise themselves: 'Please elect me but put someone else in office instead.'

Over the past two weeks, the SDA team has been making repeated calls on Pasir Ris-Punggol voters to vote for SDA without fearing the loss of Mr Teo.

http://www.straitstimes.com/GeneralElection/News/Story/STIStory_664721.html

What kind of a dumb ass idea is a nominated minister. If you want to kick him out, kick him out. If not, don't even contest let someone else do it. That's why Kuchin Kurup parties like RP and SDA should not even be here. If they want to be opposition, what is wrong with joining up with parties like WP or NSP!!!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of a dumb ass idea is a nominated minister. If you want to kick him out, kick him out. If not, don't even contest let someone else do it. That's why Kuchin Kurup parties like RP and SDA should not even be here. If they want to be opposition, what is wrong with joining up with parties like WP or NSP!!!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

i wonder who come up with the crap idea for non elected mp.