• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why I get points deducted when I never play bad?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This dog, better put him on ignore. You and me cannot handle one. For once I wished cooleo was here. Only cooleo can fix him. I put him in ignore list liao
I'm ok lah, sometimes ching chai entertain him when I'm bored, LOL

Look what I found, apparently still barking, LOL

Perhaps Sam the Jew can reconsider? After all I had waited 3 years to see him get off his ass! Anyway with the new dawn, I will try my very best to behave....yeah babeeeeeee.........

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This dog, better put him on ignore. You and me cannot handle one. For once I wished cooleo was here. Only cooleo can fix him. I put him in ignore list liao

My half keling son. In keling culture you must never ignore your father or the Gods will make your lanjiao shorter than your inherited keling two inches! LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
cooleo also flamed keling wannabe - Debonerman too if i am not wrong. End up fake keling need to beg boss to let him out of the cage. That was hilarious.

Stay the course...Once you leave the forum for more than two hours, your language skills evaporates like Alamaking's cunt juice when she reads my posts.LOL...alamak...LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
cooleo also flamed keling wannabe - Debonerman too if i am not wrong. End up fake keling need to beg boss to let him out of the cage. That was hilarious.

And pray show the link Dumbfuck Racist Moderator Jah_rastafar_I or Dumb Fuck Jah or whatever? ...LOL....alamak....LOL

jw5

Loyal
Rules to not getting your points zapped
Here are the 10 commandments

What about stating wrong facts and not bothering to correct them?
Like claiming Grant Holt scored the winner against Man Utd recently?