• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Google Map Street View cannot see Lee Kuan Yew House?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is the street view of 38 Oxley Road not available on Google Map? It's not the whole of Oxley Road - just the section where Lee Kuan Yew lives - no street view. I wonder who paid money to block out this portion?

Now you know the extent of his paranoia.

LKY suffers greatly from many mental ailments since young. One of which is delusions of grandeur.

I pity the family. There must be so much turmoil behind those walls that we may never hear of.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is the street view of 38 oxley road not available on google map? It's not the whole of oxley road - just the section where lee kuan yew lives - no street view. I wonder who paid money to block out this portion?
老狗贼没有脸见人!:d:wink:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok lah, I purposely turn right to take a peek at the old man guard..

You saw these 2?:biggrin:

guardsfromhell (Large).jpg

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rambo22 said:
Can drive thru and pass his house la.

I always do that cos I hv 3 frens who stay in the vicinity.

One of them kpkb cos his apartment cant enbloc becos of old man.

Passed by that several times. No problem. Just don't unnecessarily stop the car. But if you have to, just tell them honestly who you are looking for. They will probably tell you go and fly a kite.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zeddy said:
Any Bro here ever came close to seeing the Old Fart's house from a near distance before? I wonder how the the exterior of his house looks like and how big it is..

All hidden by the trees.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I thought someone mentioned that 38 Oxley is a decoy? He actually lived in the Istana?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Passed by that several times. No problem. Just don't unnecessarily stop the car. But if you have to, just tell them honestly who you are looking for. They will probably tell you go and fly a kite.

Can tell them honestly that i m just checking for 2 white lanterns?:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any Bro here ever came close to seeing the Old Fart's house from a near distance before? I wonder how the the exterior of his house looks like and how big it is..

I masuk Wei Ling's bedroom, slept on it and ................... runroad liao!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why is the street view of 38 Oxley Road not available on Google Map? It's not the whole of Oxley Road - just the section where Lee Kuan Yew lives - no street view. I wonder who paid money to block out this portion?

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. if you pay tax then it is your money too.
3. normally, as the sheep gets older & weaker, it is even more fearful & paranoid of the death thing hoh!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ever go in before to go some works. Was inside for about an hour. House is simple and British colonial style. Saw LKY face to face for about 2mins.

Bro did you shake his hands and have small chat with him?