• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why England falter now

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Capello made a hugh mistake appointing Steven Gerard as captain and lampard as vice captain.
These two have indian chief personalities and it unbalances the team.
In UK they don't call them Indian Chief, they called them Captain Marvel.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Capello made a hugh mistake appointing Steven Gerard as captain and lampard as vice captain.

English players are a bunch of egoistic testicles :p:p:p

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

add John Terry to the mix, the deposed captain and currently underground leader creating trouble in the England squad.

jw5

Loyal
These 2 are not great leaders, but at least they try hard for the team.
The biggest asshole in the England squad is John (I fxxked my team mate's gf and I'm a multi millionaire whose father deals drugs and mother shoplifts what are you going to do about it) Terry.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The biggest asshole in the England squad is John (I fxxked my team mate's gf and I'm a multi millionaire whose father deals drugs and mother shoplifts what are you going to do about it) Terry.

Yes, they lead the team with bull dog hearts and squad becomes a 2 + 9 men team.
Look at all the winning teams. Even with big stars they played like a 11 men team.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Psychological warfare.
Trying to make them even more arrogant and over confident than they are reported to be.

Trying to make them even more arrogant and over-confident than they already are.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, John is a asshole but with this asshole or Ferdinand as captain they are very much in the background and the team is blended well.
Well good luck to Capello, I am not a England fan, just that watching England throught the years they never go far with a Captain marvel in their squad - Robson, Shearer and now Gerard and lumpar.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what ? england vs germany? and if by miracle england win that one, that have to face argentina?

i think england finish.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
English players are a bunch of egoistic testicles :p:p:p

In the latest news headlines - "World Cup 2010 - English team enrage world's media", world's media were left stunned after England's news briefing for Sunday's World Cup clash with Germany lasted barely five minutes and featured only questions taken from British TV reporters.

Their arrogance will bring them to their knees no matter how many WC appearances they make. Go back home and rot in their self-deceptive world of EPL where english Fans will continue to spoil them with tons of gifts and flowery words.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the latest news headlines - "World Cup 2010 - English team enrage world's media", world's media were left stunned after England's news briefing for Sunday's World Cup clash with Germany lasted barely five minutes and featured only questions taken from British TV reporters.

Nothing new. In World Cup 1982, Italy barely scraped through 1st Round and finishing 2nd in their group got them Argentina and Brazil as their next opponents. Sounds familiar? The media were then out baying for blood but manager Enzo Bearzot imposed a media blackout. The rest was history.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rubbish england
singnet and starhub should not bother to bid each other over to see rubbish english players

it is going home it is going home, england going home.