• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why does married men strays?

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) Bigger boobs
2) tinier waists
3) younger age
4) prettier face
5) longer legs

not in order, but generally any one / combination of the above factors are the reasons.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Acually "straying" is a natural thing for the male gender. It is only because our society has evolved with religious laws that monogamy has been made law. In all other animals (I think the ecxception would be geese), the male have many mates, and would fight with his life to ensure that is maintained.

Cheers!

And men are evolved from apes.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be "Why do married men stray?".

If you don't improve your grammar, all your threads will be trashed.

I'm glad to know that you enforce proper grammar be used in your forum.

Am sure many like me feel very irritated to read TS kind of broken English.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why does married man stray? I have a Friend who is married and yet, he is still going around Finding gFs or Finding Friends with beneFits!

My friends told me that it is getting common nowadays.

Sigh.. What happens to the marriage vows? Sigh...

lianbeng says u must also include married women.:biggrin:

Guilin

1) Bigger boobs
2) tinier waists
3) younger age
4) prettier face
5) longer legs

not in order, but generally any one / combination of the above factors are the reasons.

No butts? Girls having nice butts is a gem. A pity that most Asians don't possess such quality.

35k7ij7.jpg