• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why does London look more and more like a Muslim country just like Singapore?

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like Muslims with hijab.
Screenshot_20200811_133523.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So that explains why crime has gone up so much in Paris and London. The moslem migrants there are merely following their "prophet" and his companions.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The UK should have voted in the BNP and France should have voted in Marine Le Pen's father many years ago.

But they didn't, so now they pay the price for 'diversity' and 'multiculturalism'.

Ironically, the eastern European countries, which were once under the oppression of the Soviet Union, cherish their freedoms and traditions far more than the western countries today.

三十年河东三十年河西 :wink:

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont really have an issue with muslims in general, but the tiongs really dont like them. i have a big issue with tiongs. when i was in France was surprised to see so many muslims there, especially near montmarte to the north of paris. but this is natural as france has close ties to n african muslim nations

I saw a few in Belgium too. I'm a beer guy so when I walked from the famous MANNEKEN PIS statue in Brussels to the uber cool and famous Cantillon Brewery, I walked through a muslim neighborhood. Streets and streets. Wall to wall nothing but Arabic restuarants etc. Was thinking about getting some kebabs at one point.

But then we got to Cantillon and ahhhhh......

tenor.gif

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont really have an issue with muslims in general, but the tiongs really dont like them. i have a big issue with tiongs. when i was in France was surprised to see so many muslims there, especially near montmarte to the north of paris. but this is natural as france has close ties to n african muslim nations

African Muslims are not the same as Muslim muslims.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland is surrounded by Muslims countries. Be it 20% or 2% or 6.9% and u find it strange seeing Muslim woman here with hijab? U should just crawl back to chicom land.

Obviously I find it strange,as anyone who is born a local and true blue sinkie would find it strange too.......the Malays in sinkieland have always been moderate and seldom wore hijabs for decades,since Singapore under lky was a non religious non partisanal politics emphasising on survival and livelihood and economic progress country,just because we practise tolerance and mutual cooperation doesn't mean we have to encourage that sort of....

It's not about whether or not it's strange or not,just because we are surrounded by Muslim countries doesn't mean u have the right to be here.....u talk as though it's ur goddam entitled right to be in Singapore
......and when ur in someone else's country u conform to their social norms,practises and standards.....it's not up to us to conform to you.

The fact that u wear hijabs is disconcerting,as it shows u are clearly not belonging of the social norms/expectations around here,ur mindset and mentality is alien and u probably place certain values and priorities above others such as ur religion and country of origin over ur weak Singaporean identity.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously I find it strange,as anyone who is born a local and true blue sinkie would find it strange too.......the Malays in sinkieland have always been moderate and seldom wore hijabs for decades,since Singapore under lky was a non religious non partisanal politics emphasising on survival and livelihood and economic progress country,just because we practise tolerance and mutual cooperation doesn't mean we have to encourage that sort of....

It's not about whether or not it's strange or not,just because we are surrounded by Muslim countries doesn't mean u have the right to be here.....u talk as though it's ur goddam entitled right to be in Singapore
......and when ur in someone else's country u conform to their social norms,practises and standards.....it's not up to us to conform to you.

The fact that u wear hijabs is disconcerting,as it shows u are clearly not belonging of the social norms/expectations around here,ur mindset and mentality is alien and u probably place certain values and priorities above others such as it religion and country of origin over ur weak Singaporean identity.
So you want malay ladies to expose their butt, cracks and bossom? Ceca cannot, hijab cannot but wear revealing outfit can.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw a few in Belgium too. I'm a beer guy so when I walked from the famous MANNEKEN PIS statue in Brussels to the uber cool and famous Cantillon Brewery, I walked through a muslim neighborhood. Streets and streets. Wall to wall nothing but Arabic restuarants etc. Was thinking about getting some kebabs at one point.

But then we got to Cantillon and ahhhhh......

View attachment 90627
You should have taken the kebab. Then have the beer later.
Or ask for couscous with chicken or lamb and salad.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you want malay ladies to expose their butt, cracks and bossom? Ceca cannot, hijab cannot but wear revealing outfit can.

No of course not,do local Malays do that?

No no of course not.....no one's forcing u to do it.....but ur actions shows where u stand and what u value.....and that is a clear and present danger!!!!!

If this was America u would be rushing to conform with amdk and act 101% American,but I suppose u think just because we are Chinese and this is Singapore we are pushovers.then again....

They say conformation and social normalisation is a sickness and mental illness of society like the Nazis in Germany 1930s.....but better my illness than ur illness.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The fact that u wear hijabs is disconcerting,as it shows u are clearly not belonging of the social norms/expectations around here,ur mindset and mentality is alien and u probably place certain values and priorities above others such as ur religion and country of origin over ur weak Singaporean identity.

LKY is history. This is 21st century. I am here cos i am born here. U are not. Muslim woman putting on a hijab is very very common here. U must be blind not to notice it. U mean woman wearing a hijab is not considered as moderate? Like tat u better ask Mdm Halimah not to put on one.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
No of course not,do local Malays do that?

No no of course not.....no one's forcing u to do it.....but ur actions shows where u stand and what u value.....and that is a clear and present danger!!!!!

If this was America u would be rushing to conform with amdk and act 101% American,but I suppose u think just because we are Chinese and this is Singapore we are pushovers.then again....
when British were here, Malays were drinking whisky, speak like Jacob Rees mogg, join the armed forces, studied at englush schools because british were cultured.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY is history. This is 21st century. I am here cos i am born here. U are not. Muslim woman putting on a hijab is very very common here. U must be blind not to notice it. U mean woman wearing a hijab is not considered as moderate? Like tat u better ask Mdm Halimah not to put on one.

Think back to the early 2010s and 2000s,how many of ur Malay neighbors who walked around void decks wore hijabs?almost none.u must live in a ultra conservative area or lieing about being a singaporean when ur clearly Indonesian.