• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why does hotel room put a bible there ?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once entered a hotel room with both bible and Buddhist sutra, I made an excuse n changed hotel right away, too powerful.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once entered a hotel room with both bible and Buddhist sutra, I made an excuse n changed hotel right away, too powerful.

there's no need to change room. just drop both bible and sutra at the concierge desk. if one room has both, most likely all other rooms have both. it's hotel's practice to provide options for various religious needs, especially in asia. in the u.s., we have christians complaining about wrong versions of bible in their rooms. imo, it's better for hotels to do away with religious books altogether. can't please all cases.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you are bored and have nothing to do, maybe you can read the bible to make you relax and calm down?

Then you doze into dreamland.

Bibles in drawers is so common in angmo countries! No big deal.

Got one time I can even find Jehovah Witness and Mormon bible.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bibles are placed there for a purpose. Why are toilet rolls, tooth paste, toothbrush, towels, bed and pillows etc placed in these rooms?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you encounter ghosts pray the Lord's
prayer. Its in the bible.

Ghost immediately run road!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you need strength to overcome temptation, you can turn to the Bible.

and possibly convert the hooker to christianity too, after sharing some verses of tamar tricking her father in law in fucking her and lot getting into an orgy with his daughters after they seduced him. and then ask the hooker to bow her head, clasp her hands, and pray before banging her brains out.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and possibly convert the hooker to christianity too, after sharing some verses of tamar tricking her father in law in fucking her and lot getting into an orgy with his daughters after they seduced him. and then ask the hooker to bow her head, clasp her hands, and pray before banging her brains out.

Yes , that was what happened to David when he was alone on the rooftop of his palace. Instead of looking upwards or going out to war, he was idling , having nothing better to do. So his eyes roved to the houses below and he spotted Bathseba bathing naked . And the rest was history. David had to pay for his sin of adultery and murder.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally empty room or house will attract them.
A Bible is stop them from staying.
Empty or place with strong yin will attract.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't forget to also sing together 'abide with-in me" for he who sings, prays twice :wink:
Problem is I scare certain thing will force me to read lor.
then again i say unto you, don't call chicken!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find it so hard to believe when I heard about the story of a Christian Brother who paid a hooker to come into his room alone not for sex but to witness to her about Christ.

I hope he did use the bible from the drawer.