• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do YOU come to SBF?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
OK you never that I am PAP IB, but you said this

You said limpei gonkia? Come on, tell me who you and your family voted during the last GE and PE?? I voted for NSP (Nicole Seah) and Tan CB and I dare to say it here, I dare to say it openly.

My stance has always been clear and consistent, I think PAP is doing a fine job but I think we need more good Oppositions in Parliament, like WP. I am not a fan of Dr Chee and SDP for sure. RP also!

I am sorry if you guy want me to take side and be 100% anti-PAP, that is not me.

Me supervisor of Kopi? Tell you frankly, in fact, openly and via PM, I told Kopi to stop his crap and stay off this forum. You want me to show you the screen print? I have reach a point that I gave up on for all his non sense.

So what next? Some PAP supporters is going to fuck me upside down for upping IHP quietly?

You told Kopi off and then still upzz his points? Ummmm....doesnt gel...:biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did i ask to be upz by you? Strange that you now expect me to sappork u after you upz me without me soliciting for upzzz... what a chump :biggrin:

Meng you are the chump! When did I ask you to support me? But the fact is that I upz everyone. Not just my Fishpie, Kopi, IHP, Zeddy. My point is I support both sides.

I have openly be friendly to Fishpie, Kopi, IHP, Zeddy or whoever. You can go see those posts. I can screen print and I have nothing to hide. Just because you folks hate them does not mean that I cannot be friendly to them.

jw5

Loyal
You said limpei gonkia? Come on, tell me who you and your family voted during the last GE and PE?? I voted for NSP (Nicole Seah) and Tan CB and I dare to say it here, I dare to say it openly.

My stance has always been clear and consistent, I think PAP is doing a fine job but I think we need more good Oppositions in Parliament, like WP. I am not a fan of Dr Chee and SDP for sure. RP also!

I am sorry if you guy want me to take side and be 100% anti-PAP, that is not me.

Me supervisor of Kopi? Tell you frankly, in fact, openly and via PM, I told Kopi to stop his crap and stay off this forum. You want me to show you the screen print? I have reach a point that I gave up on for all his non sense.

So what next? Some PAP supporters is going to fuck me upside down for upping IHP quietly?

I don't care whose side you are on or if you are 100% pap or anti pap.
What I can't stand is lack of self awareness and perpetual continuous self contradiction.
Not walking the talk and saying one thing and doing another, or saying different things at different times.
Tell you frankly, on some level, I actually respect kopisaichwee (goodness gracious shit!) more than you. At least that fucker is consistent.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You told Kopi off and then still upzz his points? Ummmm....doesnt gel...:biggrin:

Yes, IHP fuck my mother in 2011, we settled and I upz his point. Asterix just called me PAP IB and insulted me, I promise to upz his points!! Does that gel?

I don't zap people to abuse my point. I try to be nice to all. I normally zap those who attack Singapore.

I dun care if one is PAP dog or SDP IB.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Er, there's no option to prevent anyone from upping or zapping me. And you never mentioned, i upped you back. :o

My point is how come when I upped those anti-PAP quietly, is ok. When I upped those pro-PAP, I get screwed?

This forum cannot tolerate those who are neutral?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't care whose side you are on or if you are 100% pap or anti pap.
What I can't stand is lack of self awareness and perpetual continuous self contradiction.
Not walking the talk and saying one thing and doing another, or saying different things at different times.
Tell you frankly, on some level, I actually respect kopisaichwee (goodness gracious shit!) more than you. At least that fucker is consistent.

Inconsistent it may be seen to you, but I have never hide this fact that I am neutral. My stance is always "I think PAP is doing a fine job, but we need more Opposition in Parliament and 6 is too few".

What you mean by not walking the talk? I said it openly and I did not hide.

jw5

Loyal
Inconsistent it may be seen to you, but I have never hide this fact that I am neutral. My stance is always "I think PAP is doing a fine job, but we need more Opposition in Parliament and 6 is too few".

What you mean by not walking the talk? I said it openly and I did not hide.

Brilliant examples from eErotica96 in another thread:

"He disliked members disrupting discussions by politicizing threads but he does not mind people disrupting the forum with their nonsensical rantings.

He advised members not take it too seriously here but you can see him hounding tonychat all over the place."

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If you think so fair. But to accuse me of being PAP IB is unfair and I have never hid the fact that I am friendly to both side.
So .... we have a deal...no upzzz for both sides from you. Of course you are free to fuck tonychat :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Brilliant examples from eErotica96 in another thread:

"He disliked members disrupting discussions by politicizing threads but he does not mind people disrupting the forum with their nonsensical rantings.

He advised members not take it too seriously here but you can see him hounding tonychat all over the place."

Fine, Mr 96 has a point there, I will cut down on telling folks about politicizing thread. My apologies.

Ok hor I dun disrupt threads and please tell your Foreign Trash friend to stop all his crap against Singaporeans (not sinkies) and Singapore in every damn thread also. Maybe you dun mind. I don't take it particularly well when a Malaysian fuck us here everyday.

I can sure tell the difference between PAP and Singapore.

Last edited: