• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do YOU come to SBF?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I even agreed to apologise to you, if you say "NO", you DO NOT accept Christ and is NOT a Christian, but you are just ball-less to give a striaght answer. [/B]

Since you are (not is as in your post which shows PAP IB have fucked up English grammar) so keen to show that you are a kaypoh useless piece of act blur retarded PAP IB shit, I shall grant your wish to embarrass yourself in public:

1) NO I do not accept Christ;

2) I am NOT a Christian

Now, I demand my promised APOLOGY in letters of similar font, colour and size as your previous posts!

:oIo: Wipe your mouth clean before you :kma:

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since you are (not is as in your post which shows PAP IB have fucked up English grammar) so keen to show that you are a kaypoh useless piece of act blur retarded PAP IB shit, I shall grant your wish to embarrass yourself in public:

1) NO I do not accept Christ;

2) I am NOT a Christian

Now, I demand my promised APOLOGY in letters of similar font, colour and size as your previous posts!

:oIo: Wipe your mouth clean before you :kma:

OK, to the person behind the nick Asterix, I am sorry that I thought that you are a Christian. It was my mistake.

Noted that the you are NOT a Christian, you DO NOT accept Christ.

My apologies for thinking you are one.

Tomorrow I upz you 52 points.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
OK, to the person behind the nick Asterix, I am sorry that I thought that you are a Christian. It was my mistake.

Noted that the you are NOT a Christian, you DO NOT accept Christ.

My apologies for thinking you are one.

Tomorrow I upz you 52 points.

Why tmrw only?

jw5

Loyal
Just got upz by your clan??? Caught you there! :biggrin:

Yep, he was at 4114 yesterday, which was a good number for him. :biggrin:

Today at 4166 = 4114 + 52 from eErotica69 aka Fabian.

I suspect his face might be appearing as someone's avatar soon. :wink:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Hahahahaha....you are just as sharp as an aged monkey like me....:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Hahahahaha....you are just as sharp as an aged monkey like me....:biggrin:

Looks like we have one hobby in common................... :biggrin:

One thing I don't understand, I wonder how that fellow, (who always tries to act as a reasonable and logical person and forummer) justifies his support for obvious trolls and disrupters like kopisaichwee and fishcheebye. Does he not comprehend the nature of the threads they start and their subsequent posts and their intention? More likely he does that in the name of some absurd concept of "fairness", but obviously he doesn't realise how misguided and idiotic he appears. Haizzz, it's probably the same reason why he is considered a typical "grateful gongkia", someone who just because he works in a large organization e.g. a bank, feels grateful to the pap government for his life, without looking around him and seeing the reality that some impoverished elderlies have to face, while the miw cronies continue to collect rent and take up new appointments.

Add on his "don't be xenophobic" rants and his "thank you for politicising this thread" fucktard idiocy, and it looks like we have an SBF winner for "grateful gongkia" of the decade.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha agree, and the innovative comments and exchanges. The invention of new words and abbreviations in the early days like MIW, sinkies, spores, etc

not forgetting that of all the animal lovers (ah meng, lionheart, middaydog, @rmadill0 etc), the dog - being man's best friend, is the most loved here.
heck, it even gets more poontang than me as we have a daily exhortation to horkaokan / givedogfuck that also reminds me to adopt the doggy position, notwithstanding lovely view and the obscene sounds....down boy, down :wink:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Looks like we have one hobby in common................... :biggrin:

One thing I don't understand, I wonder how that fellow, (who always tries to act as a reasonable and logical person and forummer) justifies his support for obvious trolls and disrupters like kopisaichwee and fishcheebye. Does he not comprehend the nature of the threads they start and their subsequent posts and their intention? More likely he does that in the name of some absurd concept of "fairness", but obviously he doesn't realise how misguided and idiotic he appears. Haizzz, it's probably the same reason why he is considered a typical "grateful gongkia", someone who just because he works in a large organization e.g. a bank, feels grateful to the pap government for his life, without looking around him and seeing the reality that some impoverished elderlies have to face, while the miw cronies continue to collect rent and take up new appointments.

Add on his "don't be xenophobic" rants and his "thank you for politicising this thread" fucktard idiocy, and it looks like we have an SBF winner for "grateful gongkia" of the decade.

Indeed.....this moniker is a kopisai and fishycbye supervisor...:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Indeed.....this moniker is a kopisai and fishycbye supervisor...:biggrin:

He may or may not be their supervisor, but for sure, he is one of those "grateful gongkias", which is one of the primary reasons why SG is in this state today. And the irony is that he makes himself out to sound like a patriot.

At some level, these grateful gongkias are even worse than the sycophants and porlumpars, because at least you could argue that the latter are doing it either for money or to maintain or retain some status quo that they and their families simply cannot do without.
Whereas the former are simply gongkias. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
He may or may not be their supervisor, but for sure, he is one of those "grateful gongkias", which is one of the primary reasons why SG is in this state today. And the irony is that he makes himself out to sound like a patriot.

At some level, these grateful gongkias are even worse than the sycophants and porlumpars, because at least you could argue that the latter are doing it either for money or to maintain or retain some status quo that they and their families simply cannot do without.
Whereas the former are simply gongkias. :biggrin:
Indeed...blinded by the propaganda machineries of the PAP....

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hello JW5, who is Fabian?

Why did you say I am PAP IB? As if this is the first day that all of you know me that I am neutral. I already said it before and you want me to show you my posts and friendly to kopi and the other oppoistion supporters? I said it openly and I have nothing to hide.

I neither side Kopi nor Fishpie nor IHP or Chonburi etc.

In fact, I have also up IHP, Chonburi. Zeddy, Sam and even Ah Meng and I hardly zap anyone and I can show you. Meng, so why did you say I am PAP IB and even say I am their supervisor? You are silent when I upz you?

So your point is if I up Opposition supporters, I am good and now I up the other side, I become PAP IB supporter?

Even when Asterix called me names, I also agree to up him.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

Why did you say I am PAP IB? As if this is the first day that all of you know me that I am neutral. I already said it before and you want me to show you my posts?

In fact, I have also up IHP, Chonburi. Zeddy, Sam and even Ah Meng and I hardly zap anyone and I can show you. Meng, so why did you say I am PAP IB and even say I am their supervisor? You are silent when I upz you?

So your point is if I up Opposition supporters, I am good and now I up the other side, I become PAP IB supporter?

I never claimed that you are PAP IB.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Why did you say I am PAP IB? As if this is the first day that all of you know me that I am neutral. I already said it before and you want me to show you my posts and friendly to kopi and the other oppoistion supporters? I said it openly and I have nothing to hide.

Did i ask to be upz by you? Strange that you now expect me to sappork u after you upz me without me soliciting for upzzz... what a chump :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I never claimed that you are PAP IB.

OK you never that I am PAP IB, but you said this

You said limpei gonkia? Come on, tell me who you and your family voted during the last GE and PE?? I voted for NSP (Nicole Seah) and Tan CB and I dare to say it here, I dare to say it openly.

My stance has always been clear and consistent, I think PAP is doing a fine job but I think we need more good Oppositions in Parliament, like WP. I am not a fan of Dr Chee and SDP for sure. RP also!

I am sorry if you guy want me to take side and be 100% anti-PAP, that is not me.

Me supervisor of Kopi? Tell you frankly, in fact, openly and via PM, I told Kopi to stop his crap and stay off this forum. You want me to show you the screen print? I have reach a point that I gave up on for all his non sense.

So what next? Some PAP supporters is going to fuck me upside down for upping IHP quietly?