• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do Uniglo staff keep on repeating "Welcome to Uniglo"?

ShyGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there a good reason why they are made to say "Welcome to Uniglo" whenever they see a customer?

It feels so fake.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who do you buy something made in a third world where you can get 3 for $5
but in a shopping ctr, you are paying 1 for $69.90?

ShyGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who do you buy something made in a third world where you can get 3 for $5
but in a shopping ctr, you are paying 1 for $69.90?
I only buy sale items in Uniglo. Usually, I will walk in, look around if there are any sale items that I need. if there aren't any, I walk out. I don't even want to look at their limited offer items.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Currently, UNIQLO has relationships with factories in China, Vietnam, Bangladesh and Indonesia and Turkey. Since UNIQLO outsources its production to partner factories, quality control is not easy and a critical factor.

I only buy sale items in Uniglo. Usually, I will walk in, look around if there are any sale items that I need. if there aren't any, I walk out. I don't even want to look at their limited offer items.

See how they twist and turn without admitting it.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Is there a good reason why they are made to say "Welcome to Uniglo" whenever they see a customer?

It feels so fake.
Aha! So that's what they're saying! I could never make out what they're mumbling. Could only understand the last word. "Glow".

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do men have penises and women have vaginas ? Why not the other way round ?
The Bigcockman vibe here is so unmistakable.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uniqlo and Donki are where low SES people go to shop in Japan, and where the student gangsters and society's miscreants hang out.

Here in Sinkieland, they become atas places to shop and hang out. :biggrin:

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uniqlo and Donki are where low SES people go to shop in Japan, and where the student gangsters and society's miscreants hang out.

Here in Sinkieland, they become atas places to shop and hang out. :biggrin:

Just like Shein, GCBs are paying a very high price for them.
Can never understand these GCBs borned every minute.