• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why do sg men speak bad english ?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
your avatar shows a monk but you talk like an obscene serial rapist!

LoL it's not a munk !

image.php

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
you got everything wrong. but my parents were born there!

I FUCK YOU LOSER GAY FREAK!!!

in your the other gay thread of ' my mum said don't get involved with men that did not go to RI/ACS', you did a posting on 16-9-2010 at 2.59am, you said that your dad came over from singapore at 10 years old and your mum was from a school called saint nicolas in Singapore

now you are saying your parents are born in Australia??!! Please make up your mind on deciding whether to quote which set of parents you belongto and their country of birth!!! Don't anyhow say your parents are born in so-and-so place!!

if one day, people say Hell is great, i'm sure you will be saying your parents are born there!!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
I FUCK YOU LOSER GAY FREAK!!!

in your the other gay thread of ' my mum said don't get involved with men that did not go to RI/ACS', you did a posting on 16-9-2010 at 2.59am, you said that your dad came over from singapore at 10 years old and your mum was from a school called saint nicolas in Singapore

now you are saying your parents are born in Australia??!! Please make up your mind on deciding whether to quote which set of parents you belongto and their country of birth!!! Don't anyhow say your parents are born in so-and-so place!!

if one day, people say Hell is great, i'm sure you will be saying your parents are born there!!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

you have the reading ability of a 4 year old

Originally Posted by Char_Azn
I bet this Roxgurly is a guy, single, probably in his 40s and above, living in SG pretending to be an Aussie zha bor

you got everything wrong. but my parents were born there!

by there, i meant singapore

you uneducated, vile, stupid and impotent old man, stop making unsubstianted accusations. if you are in a civilzied country like australia, you can be sued for defamation and slander!

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's not a monk you cock eye chee bye !

i do not care what supersitious idol that you are worshipping but please keep that thing far away from civilised and amicable australians. we hate things that bring hate and divide people!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I FUCK YOU LOSER GAY FREAK!!!...if one day, people say Hell is great, i'm sure you will be saying your parents are born there!!

Like i said b4 roxygurly's mum is a whore.
she dun even know who is her biological scum father !

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i do not care what supersitious idol that you are worshipping but please keep that thing far away from civilised and amicable australians. we hate things that bring hate and divide people!

His name is Datuk Chua Soi Lek.
He is old but he still can fark your chee bye and make himself popular..

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
since you say your parents are borned in sg, then perhaps, you can direct all these questions to your dad. cos he has sg blood in his body. then he will be the best person to answer all your stupid questions.

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
since you say your parents are borned in sg, then perhaps, you can direct all these questions to your dad. cos he has sg blood in his body. then he will be the best person to answer all your stupid questions.

an educated parent will not provide answers to a child's question

he will train the child to look for the answers.

i bet your parent spoonfed you with all the information and made you a hopeless thinker. no wonder you didn't make it to university.

G

Gracia

The reason why the OA has stopped assing them...

roxygurly

DASHUANGXI

miss_aussie

Mr Perfect

You people are sick yourselves by feeding and responding to them so you all deserve it and don't comprain.

:biggrin:

The trouble makers aren't spammers. They're simply trollers and the there is a simple way of dealing with trolls and that is simply to NOT RESPOND.

The latest troll is this roxygurly character. It's blatantly obvious. However, many respond because they find it fun.

At the end of the day, my advice is simply to not take life and this forum seriously. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stop insulting my mum like you even know her

to prove the authencity of your audacious and false claims:
tell me her height

i cant tell her height cos she was lying down.
but l can tell you how deep her hole is.
but even if i tell you, u also duno.
later say i talkcock. so u go find out urself
and let me know the depth..

knnbccb !!!

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
i cant tell her height cos she was lying down.
but l can tell you how deep her hole is.
but even if i tell you, u also duno.
later say i talkcock. so u go find out urself
and let me know the depth..

knnbccb !!!

you are one vile, perverted, balding and uneducated old man

you can only think of someone lying down and all the obscene postures.

my mum will never go near a vile animal like you! that's why she left singapore for a better country!

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roxygurly, not everyone speaks Queen's English in the UK. Frankly, hardly....more cockney and the it's worst than singlish! Dun hve to listen to your wise-ass mum!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is a chee bye?

It's the colloquial equivalent to cunt. It's not even proper Hokkien. It doesn't exist in Mandarin Chinese. The Hokkiens adopted it from a semi-barbaric minority tribe in Fujian province. It's a term understood in southern China, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia only.

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the colloquial equivalent to cunt. It's not even proper Hokkien. It doesn't exist in Mandarin Chinese. The Hokkiens adopted it from a semi-barbaric minority tribe in Fujian province. It's a term understood in southern China, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia only.

:mad: what vile sg men

why do you give such a weird sounding word to a female organ? this is so gross and disrespectful!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you mean what is the equivalent for cunt in Mandarin is its 屄. They do exist in Mandarin Chinese, the popular KNNBCCB, is translated as 肏你妈的臭屄. :wink: Its only understood in southern China because you are saying in the local language there. Say the same thing in Mandarin you would be well understood.