• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why do sg men have very low self-esteem?

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
whenever they lose an argument or feel insulted, they will say they want to come and rape you! they are saying things like this to make their uneducated minds feel better!

no wonder i have read of hideous crimes in singapore. they must have been committed by people of similar quailty !

stop being delusional! if you ever come close to me, my dad will shoot you with his rifle! also, u think i will go close to lowly men like you guys? i only go out with cute and rich guys, although i have friends who are poor and ugly! all of them will protect me!

i really despise u guys! please fix your low self-esteem with a shrink! think about how you can improve your shaky english and poor education background. take some classes to improve your self-esteem! :rolleyes:

sg men just like to gamble, visit prostitutes, too stupid to pursue higher education and have low self-esteem!
i feel sorry for sg girls!

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: why do sg men have low self-esteem?

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

whenever they lose an argument or feel insulted, they will say they want to come and rape you!

eh.. mei mei...
your neh neh big not ?

We don't rape people like you. We let the aborigines to do the job.

You very the CCB ! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!

who are you to judge what others have written? do u have a doctorate degree in literature or writing like my sister? stop making a fool of yourself. foolish sg man :mad:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

who are you to judge what others have written? do u have a doctorate degree in literature or writing like my sister? stop making a fool of yourself. foolish sg man :mad:

Do you want me to accept you as you are or do you want me to like you? :biggrin:

Don't get insulted, but is your job devoted to spreading ignorance?:rolleyes:Don't thank me for insulting you. It was my pleasure.
how much does your sister earn a month since you said she have a doctorate degree in literature ? :wink:Don't think, it may sprain your brain!:biggrin:

R

redlightmeansgo

When you have a govt that keeps telling you, you ain't worth much because you ain't no motherfucking scholar, it's hard not to look at the size of your own dick and have a laugh at your own expense.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

I thought Aussies are more laid-back...proven wrong.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whenever they lose an argument or feel insulted, they will say they want to come and rape you! they are saying things like this to make their uneducated minds feel better!

no wonder i have read of hideous crimes in singapore. they must have been committed by people of similar quailty !

stop being delusional! if you ever come close to me, my dad will shoot you with his rifle! also, u think i will go close to lowly men like you guys? i only go out with cute and rich guys, although i have friends who are poor and ugly! all of them will protect me!

i really despise u guys! please fix your low self-esteem with a shrink! think about how you can improve your shaky english and poor education background. take some classes to improve your self-esteem! :rolleyes:

sg men just like to gamble, visit prostitutes, too stupid to pursue higher education and have low self-esteem!

Hey Dey, whats your problem, sg men have the dollar enough to sink your bloody OZ island and never did you realise that. Your ma ma never tell you? Bet so.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
she insulted sg men before and kena gang raped and she enjoyed it,,,, now she kept on insulting and hoping for more gang raped

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
roxy,

ask yr papa if he have low self-esteem ?

ask yr mama why she was so stupid to marry a low self-esteem man ?

ask yrself why are u so stupid to disgrace yourself here and also so ungrateful
to yr papa....

after asking all the whys... dip yr finger into the deepest part of your tongue and give yr finger a sniff... try it !! :biggrin::biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your dad and his 'rifle' which he has been 'protecting' you with all these years? :oIo:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
she was not her father's daughter..... the sg man after banging her mother found that her mother has CCB and a CB mouth,,,,

thats is why her father and mother talked bad about sg men ....

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
good question! I always thought that I am a low-esteemed person. After much reading and observation,mine is low self confidence. This was due to series of unhappy and discouraging events in my life. Why i say so, i dun feel jealous when my friends do well in life, i feel happy and proud of them.

I always want to excel in what I want to do but the thing that set me back is lack of confidence. sigh...:o:(

so..
do you have low self-esteem?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
roxygurly ...If you act like an ass, don't get insulted if people ride you. enjoy the joy ride :smile: You were born because your mother didn't believe in abortion , now she believes in infanticide.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

I feel sorry for your father, he should have shot his sperm onto the wall instead of inside your mother.